Reviews for Little Seer
egatoti chapter 35 . 10/14/2019
No no no definitely not severus
egatoti chapter 24 . 10/8/2019
I almost believe that harry didn't get any vision about this. Or it was? Why?
egatoti chapter 14 . 10/7/2019
WWWHAATT?! HARRY WILL DIE?!
eeminxs chapter 38 . 10/2/2019
Loved the story but seems so unfinished!
hpogi chapter 38 . 9/19/2019
Great story, love the AU. I hope the author writes something new.
Etsuko Kaname chapter 12 . 9/13/2019
SHAME in admitting how satisfied I was to read how Severus was finally able to take revenge on all those jokes of Sirius Black: oh, how the powerful have fallen.

I love the interaction between Draco and Harry.
baliaprifti chapter 37 . 9/7/2019
One of the best if not the best fanfiction ever. And i don't knie of anyone has commented pn that before but i will tell you cause im greek. The correct way to say write, grammatically speaking, at this specific sentence is απόγονέ μου.
Duchess-Aima chapter 5 . 8/30/2019
This ‘Dreams and Nightmares’ story sounds interesting. Do you remember who the author is, I’d quite like to read it.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/18/2019
I absolutely loved it. Just magnificent!

The only thing I was kind of hoping for was the "you are my daddy/you are my son" scene that we were promised but didn't get. You know, when Harry swore that if he got away from Dumbles he would tell Severus he considers Sev as his father and Sev swore he would tell his brat that he is, infact, a son to him and to stop getting into trouble or Sev will ground him for the rest of his life as is his right as a parent. You know, that talk. Also I am crying coz Sev is in a coma and I'd like to think he woke up soon.

But yeah, I loved it. Better check out your other fics if this is the level of quality present in all of your works
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Don't know if you were told but -LiveLoveFvckUs- on Wattpad's been uploading our fics there. Mine was done without permission and Little Seer was also uploaded. Just thought you should know. They even have a Copyright on their account claiming all works they post are theirs.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/30/2019
I honestly don't understand how they keep losing harry, even at the hospital, seriously he needs a familier or at least a competent guard.
Dragonanzar chapter 14 . 6/21/2019
Ooh, sexy scene! Nice meeting of Harry and Hermione - Smith is just as much a prick as in canon... Just a point (which you've probably already been told), 'Nagini and I' in that context is more grammatically incorrect than 'me and Nagini' since with just one of them it would be 'if it wasn't for me', not, 'if it wasn't for I'. I suppose the best option would be 'if it wasn't for Nagini and me'.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/20/2019
if sevvy is dead i’m gonna cry. kill someone unimportant like lucius
Guest chapter 26 . 6/20/2019
so like i’m scared draco’s gonna die
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 38 . 5/19/2019
Wow! I really love your characterizations, and the plot is wonderful. Dumbledore is thoroughly despicable. Harry only having one magical talent is a brilliant constraint, and you stayed true to it. FANTASTIC work! I adored reading it!
2,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »