Reviews for The Wayward Children
Word Addict 620 chapter 120 . 1/11
Nice chapter. I noticed the tank battle scenes are getting into the sweet spot. Just detailed enough to be interesting, while not being so long as to be dragging the rest of the story.
Wandering boy chapter 119 . 11/11/2014
Wonder where the story can go from here since war has been avoided.
Liam G chapter 111 . 8/17/2014
Okay, I'm hooked by new plot. Always loved BSG, now this should be interesting to see.
Dreachon chapter 107 . 6/8/2014
Good story but what is really starting to ruin it for me is the absolute lack of any reseach done into the tanks your using. You are pulling way too much material from WoT that never existed.

Porcupine is a main offender and such changes would have never been possible on a panzer II chassis, let alone being able to mount a 50mm automatic weapon, those couldn't be fitted in a tank turret.

The ToG 2 in this chapter, that never existed. Do not rely only on Wiki as they have the armor values all messed up, it is 75mm max on the front, 50mm on the sides and 25mm on the rear. For a tank of it's size and weight it is rather poorly armored.

A ToG 2 would have no chance at all against a Maus.
GeminiZKnight chapter 103 . 5/22/2014
Is it just me, or is Diane getting a lot more violent lately? I'm pretty sure she's eventually going to get in trouble for breaking the 'no touching with mind hands' rule, but she doesn't really seem to care. I'm curious to see how this will progress.
CrypticNiteMare chapter 95 . 4/27/2014
Great chapter, I loved the Mizore reference in this story. I mean, Lady Shirayuki? Purple blue hair? Great seeing you mix it in and I can't wait until she is introduced with whatever twist you think of!
GeminiZKnight chapter 92 . 4/5/2014
I now have the image of Lady Sayuri in a bar, drowning her sorrows stuck in my head. Haha, anyways, nice work. I like where the stories going.
Liam G chapter 92 . 4/5/2014
Great. Nice seeing old faces again. Thanks for the quick updates as well.
OO chapter 91 . 4/4/2014
HOLY SHIT!
Liam G chapter 89 . 3/31/2014
Glad to see this still going. I admit I wasn't to sure how you were going to pull it off, but you have done a great job so far. The use of another manga was imaginative to help carry this story for as long as you have done so. However my only real gripe is I do miss the other children. Kanae is especially, she was great in her arguments with her husband back then, Brother Junso. I hope that when this series does end, you tie everyone back into the ending storyline. Other than that, I await each update.
crane476 chapter 78 . 2/20/2014
Wow... What a nostalgic chapter. Such good memories and lots of funny and sad moments. It was nice to look back at how things used to be. I miss Mariko, Kanae, Hisoka and everyone else from Second Generation and the Favor series so this was a very enjoyable read. I'm glad the girls finally got to learn more about their family and what they went through. Maybe now it will be easier for them to be a little more understanding of them.

Also, great job on Suzanne and Diane getting caught with Eddie. I literally busted out laughing when I read that. At least we know where they get it from! xD
Novaprime12 chapter 77 . 2/18/2014
Just realized there was another chapter posted on the 17th, that's like three in a day isn't it?
But oh my god fanservice, under aged fanservice, just amazing. And eddies sister better get a spanking for what she did.
Liam G chapter 72 . 2/12/2014
Finally got caught up with this story, I really like the direction you have gone with the kids. I have to say, you have done a great job with this genre, I mean it's great to see someone take the time to expand on the original the way you have. The only thing I would like to see if maybe more from the rest of the family. Looking forward to more chapters.
Novaprime12 chapter 72 . 2/12/2014
Aw... No bloody mess... Oh well at least they have drive sprockets to play catch with.
I wonder If they could play catch with the type 89
Novaprime12 chapter 71 . 2/11/2014
Oh boy, I have a feeling Ooari will need yet another teacher, cause this one's going to be wrecked! Oh I hope Lady sayuri gets hit with the wreck, that would be funny and ironic.