Reviews for The Wayward Children
Greg converse chapter 47 . 2/7
So keithallen. Are gonna put the unsc from halo to the your sequal to this story? It'll be amazing to add that on you next sequal.
Vector426 chapter 140 . 12/29/2015
OUTSTANDING ! BRAVO-ZULU ! A great ending to one helluva story. I'm guessing there will be a sequel in the near future, possibly a year or 2 after events in this one. Can't wait to see what chaos, mischief, and mayhem our fav sect twins get into. Hopefully, there will be a bit of romance on the horizon too. Until then, take a well-deserved break, then come back to us, rested mentally, and overflowing with the awesome creativity we've come to enjoy. In the meantime, take care, keep your powder dry, and keep it between the ditches.
force200 chapter 140 . 12/11/2015
ETA of the sequel? And what comes next? One of the kids ending up in the same class with Yuno f-ing Gasai? Trouble in Roanapur (Again)? A "mistake" leading to sect members going to Yokai Academy? Or maybe Kuoh Academy? The Aliens (I can't remember what they're called) needing Lucy's help with briging peace to a planet with unstable seasons, dragons, White Walkers and Lords playing the Game of Thrones? (Please do the Game of Thrones one, I want to read about the Lannisters getting a taste of karma via Lucy!)
Greg converse chapter 140 . 12/5/2015
Hey keithallen. I really liked your story so far. As well as the crossovers you made with girls und panzer, battlestar galactica (2003), and far scape too. But what other kind of crossovers are you going to make. Like strike witches crossover? And if your crossing over elfen lied with videogames like halo, destiny, or mass effect, that would be very cool. Well anyway, great story so far! Loved it! ;3
Guest chapter 140 . 11/30/2015
Oh no, say it ain't so! "The end"? It can't be! Please tell me there will be a sequel! This series has been such an awesome ride all the way from the "Favor Series" (which was how I found out about fan fiction when I stumbled on it durring a Google search) up until the end of the "Wayward Children". Waiting for updates I realized that this must have been how my mother felt way back when she was waiting for the next "Lord of the Rings" book to come out. It literally made my day when I saw the update notices in my email in the morning because I knew I'd have something interesting to read when I got off work.
There are so many awesome stories on this site that sit there unfinished with no updates since like 2012 and no hope of ever being finished. So I'm happy that Keithallen has stuck with it and turned a beautiful and so sad and tragic anime/ manga into an amazing, engaging and frankly highly addictive saga that is nearly a million words when combined (i haven't actually done the math but it's alot)
So here's to ya (i don't have any booz but I'm toasting with some cough syrup cause I've been sick and it is the only thing I have that has alcohol lol. )
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 140 . 11/28/2015
The End? On a Cliffhanger? There's another sequel, isn't there?
force200 chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
Ths fic contains some really awsome satire!
Nemoskull chapter 137 . 9/27/2015
yay, another great chapter!
thank you.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 135 . 9/22/2015
Took me a few days to finish reading this story but given how your Capu series is doing, figured it wouldn't hurt checking out your Elfen Lied stories.
crankshaft7 chapter 135 . 9/12/2015
Another great chapter in an epic story. I can't wait for the next chapter but I guess I'll have to bide my time somehow huh?
crankshaft7 chapter 134 . 9/7/2015
Great chapter but I busted out laughing when the sports commentator said "this is Ichi back". There were several errors but no big deal.
crankshaft7 chapter 133 . 9/3/2015
I am finding that I really like it when different stories get blended in together. I'd never heard of a x-over until I discovered fan-fiction in January and it was with this very same story. I haven't seen Farscape in years and broadcast tv screwed up the order of the eppisodes so bad that I quit watching. Not to mention it came on at 4 in the friggin morning Ughhhhh. I really liked the Battlestar Galactica x-over part so I'm excited about this part. I'll be looking forward to the next chapters!
Liam G chapter 132 . 9/2/2015
Sorry, hit enter too quick there. Anyways, story still going strong which I like. It also has me thinking of my own crossover story thanks to your quick updates. So I look forward to more and I hope you continue the surprises with the multiple crossovers you have. I have a few you might want to try before you finish this out. Defiance and Falling Skies are two recent ones, and I know you might laugh but how about Lost in Space? Someone to bring the Robinson family home.
Liam G chapter 133 . 9/2/2015
You just had to add Farscape didn't ya?
crankshaft7 chapter 130 . 8/21/2015
I tried to wait until a few more updates came through but failed miserably. This series has been so enjoyable and I highly recommend that anyone reading this go back all the way to " The Favor Series" and read it all through "Maple Inn's Second Generation" as well.
How do you keep coming up with all of the scenarios for the tank battles? Not to mention that you are working on at least three other awesome fics as well as whatever OS you may be doing as well. Yer ma hero!