Reviews for the next will never come
deltagirl74 chapter 35 . 7/10
I love this story. I really hope you feel motivated to continue with it one day.
Pari B chapter 4 . 3/30
That was a twist that I was definitely not expecting and was so pleasantly surprised! I love that you chose Prim for this because she is at an age when many children start questioning their sexuality and who they are.
My heart breaks for this poor little girl though because I can't imagine that a Merchant girl like Astrid could ever make it through the Games. It's a doomed young love and it's context makes it all the more tragic.
I always think stories like this are important because in societies as traditional as I imagine 12 is, there will always be people outside of the accepted 'norm' who will be forced to live these 'half lives'. Either they never come out and have to settle for being alone or worse they're forced into loveless partnerships. There's another fic called 'The Trouble with Betrothals' that's the only other story that explores this topic of being gay in 12. For readers that struggle with similar issues I think they can find some solace in reading some of their favourite characters going through the same things. It can be cathartic in its own way.
wintersofgames chapter 1 . 1/16
This story is so beautifully heartbreaking:)
Hooserm chapter 35 . 1/15
Loved it! Write more soon !
Caira1 chapter 35 . 10/28/2015
This story has me ADDICTED - I always want more!
anon chapter 26 . 9/11/2015
I thought she'd told Peeta last chapter that she had never been given flowers. And Gale seriously paid money to a merchant for flowers? when he could have gotten them from the meadow? I think he'd find that too impractical.
anon chapter 24 . 9/11/2015
So Katniss and Gale kissed more times than the three or so we saw? She said they would always kiss in the meadow or the woods, as thought they'd done it alot.
toolazytologin chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Katniss was wrong to imply that Gale may have had something more than strawberry-selling going on with Madge, and I think she only did it because it would have been an easy out of the relationship - but I'm a bit surprised at Gale's reaction. He was a frequent visitor to the slag heap before so it's not so far fetched to think he might be flirting with someone who shows him attention.
toolazytologin chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
I know this is three years late but I love this story and don't think I've ever commented. Felt compelled to comment on this particular chapter because Katniss and Gale are so alike but for different reasons. Gale thinks it's weird that Peeta (and his family) would send bread and pastry because of Prim's losing Astrid. Isn't that exactly what he did - came over to comfort and help Katniss because he knew Prim would be sad and Katniss would be trying to support her. It's what a friend would do and yet it's ok for Gale - apparently he can be her only friend - to do this but not for anyone else to? That's the Gale I know from canon. So far you've been over generous with his character and I've liked him here *because* he is way more mellow than he was in canon when he felt there was competition, and is actually a real friend who doesn't intentionally push Katniss' buttons and put her down when she doesn't agree with him.

And Katniss also thought it was weird that Peeta brought bread but not for the same reasons Gale did. She thought it was weird because of how his presence there made her feel and how she didn't want to acknowledge that.

One of the best stories in this fandom. I know you no longer write thg fanfic but I want to thank you for all of the stories you've shared with us.
Chalayne chapter 35 . 9/10/2015
Lovely story. Hope you plan to continue!
zamorabaggins chapter 35 . 8/24/2015
A well written first time. Honest. Sweet. I'm really enjoying the pace & flow so far. Really excellent story, thank you!
meshi64 chapter 35 . 8/10/2015
Please update soon! this story's amazing..waiting for that long is a torture! :(
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
Ewww mow a gay guy the sorry doesn't make sense btw with him
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
The parent part pissed me off. they have ever fucking right. no one wants a lesbo.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
This chapter was short idk how it took u long to make this crap , PRIM IS DIGUSTIMG EW LOVE SERIOUSLY DF
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »