Reviews for the next will never come
Love the outcome so far.
I thought the scene was really sweet. I wish my first time would have been like that. And I really hope katniss changes her mind about marrying Peeta.
Sometimes I really wonder what it would be like if Katniss would have made it through the hole reaping thing. And I do really believe that even though gale and peeta were going to be in the picture she was going to stick with the stay single thing.
I just don't recognize this Katniss.
guest chapter 35 . 3/6
This story is much too well written and plotted to abandon. I feel invested in these characters lives and want to know that they will be able to stay together. Please continue.
Is this officially abandoned?
Ms.Piratebunny chapter 35 . 1/4
COME BACK! Pleeeeeease update this story!
tabbycatbw chapter 35 . 9/22/2014
Updating soon right?!
Dandelion Lass chapter 35 . 8/27/2014
Ahh! Please tell me this story has not been abandoned. It's so great it need to be continued. Hopefully soon!
AULOVE chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
I truly love this story...hope for another chapter soon :)
missmagpie chapter 35 . 8/1/2014
OMG I just read all of this is the past few days and I love it! Please tell me there will be an update soon! :)
Elephantsneedwater chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
I really like this story so far so I'm going to bite my tongue about Galeniss and trudge through it because I know Everlark (they have such a great ship name) will be happening and most likely be endgame:) great writing! I've notice a few words aren't spaced out, it's not a big deal and doesn't hinder my reading. Just thought you'd like to know:)
axelvaz chapter 35 . 7/30/2014
So good! Update please?
colleenegan25 chapter 35 . 7/25/2014
I really love the way you've kept these characters true to the novels. Please update soon if you can I'd love to see how Katniss reacts after losing her virginity to Peeta...eeks!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/24/2014
I miss this story so much. I think about it frequently. Such great characterization. I do hope you continue!
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »