Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenixes
Bosma17 chapter 8 . 8/28
Please update I love this story
ghosalc02 chapter 8 . 7/23
when are you going to finish this because this is a very good story
chelsea0223 chapter 8 . 6/1
AAAAHHHHH YOU NEVER FINISHED IT! I'm so disappointed right now, I love your stories
MrsH chapter 8 . 4/12
I am very disappointed that this story was abandoned at this point. sigh Just shows that my usual practice of only reading completed fics is correct. But having read the first installment - which WAS marked complete, though it was not, as it ended without any sort of conclusion with a promised sequel - I read this uncompleted post in hopes there would be at least some sort of wrap-up to one or more of the plot points. Alas. Should have known better, I guess.

The writer clearly has talent, and I am saddened that it wasn't used to complete a story before the writer lost interest. Very sad.
Where's the next story?
mjw chapter 8 . 3/27
Excellent story. Real cliffhanger... when are you going to update?
Octavius6 chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Will there ever be any up dates to this story? Or is it dead?
Blueflames2345 chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
PLease update this story
witchealer chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Please tell me you didn't abandon this story here!
justanfanboy chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
So, u still writing or is this story out? Would like to know how its going further.
sasel chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
haiii
i hope you continue soon
sasel
minu2014 chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
I really like this sequel, are you going to continue writing? It almost one year without update..please don't leave it alone...and I am anxious to know the outgoing of it.
yoyoyippityyo chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
Heey I have literally spent the last like 3 days reading your stories and they are just so good and ahhhg I need more! So if you could update soon that would be absolutely amazing :D
aamani chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Hi
I just recently came across your story. I really liked it a lot. Your concept of re-sorting was very nice. Don't worry a lot about your English, it's good enough for me. When it comes to mistakes, I have read from start and I can understand the gist of the statements. Keep up the good work.
I understand that you are very busy with your personal life and might be away from internet. But, can you please find a way to update the story?
Please don't abandon it. If you decide to not continue, can you at least give it a good ending.
Thanks
Aamani
Dragonflame247 chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Hello? Been 8 months or so since u last updated... pretty much over 3/4 of an year. You mind updating again? There's a cliffhanger you know, and its not nice to keep that there for so long.