Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenixes
anjiepotter chapter 8 . 4/19
I bet, its tom. update please
lorddragon65 chapter 1 . 2/20
Did I see correctly that this cliff hanger has been hanging for 3 YEARS?! Ah well... to analyze, the mirthless laugh is either BellaBitch, Lucy or Moldy Voldy himself. Since we've seen Bella in this chapter before, I'm betting on Lucy. By the way, if you still read these comments and want the story betaed, PLEASE PM me.
Bosma17 chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
Please update I love this story
ghosalc02 chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
when are you going to finish this because this is a very good story
chelsea0223 chapter 8 . 6/1/2017
AAAAHHHHH YOU NEVER FINISHED IT! I'm so disappointed right now, I love your stories
MrsH chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
I am very disappointed that this story was abandoned at this point. sigh Just shows that my usual practice of only reading completed fics is correct. But having read the first installment - which WAS marked complete, though it was not, as it ended without any sort of conclusion with a promised sequel - I read this uncompleted post in hopes there would be at least some sort of wrap-up to one or more of the plot points. Alas. Should have known better, I guess.

The writer clearly has talent, and I am saddened that it wasn't used to complete a story before the writer lost interest. Very sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Where's the next story?
mjw chapter 8 . 3/27/2017
Excellent story. Real cliffhanger... when are you going to update?
Octavius6 chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Will there ever be any up dates to this story? Or is it dead?
Ari96287 chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
PLease update this story
witchealer chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Please tell me you didn't abandon this story here!
justanfanboy chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
So, u still writing or is this story out? Would like to know how its going further.
sasel chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
haiii
i hope you continue soon
sasel
minu2014 chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
I really like this sequel, are you going to continue writing? It almost one year without update..please don't leave it alone...and I am anxious to know the outgoing of it.
yoyoyippityyo chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
Heey I have literally spent the last like 3 days reading your stories and they are just so good and ahhhg I need more! So if you could update soon that would be absolutely amazing :D