Reviews for Marvel Hangover
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
not bad.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Awesome story
Looking forward to the sequel
aspiringactor chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
So spidey gets both Ms Marvel and Spider-woman. Dam he's lucky.
RedWarGrey X chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Whoa. Interesting. I like the referance to Kaine. It was also nice seeing the other couples. We need more Laura/Jubilee stories out there.

Also the Wolverine thing at the end was interesting. Wonder what happened?

And I like the bit at the end with the bad guy. The dead guy is Ben Reiley (Scarlet Spider 1) but I have no idea who the main bad is.

Also, the NO/GG/IP seemes like initeals. Norman Osborn/ Green Gobiln/ Iron Patreot is the only thing that I can think of which fits the letters and makes sense. Wonder what's going on?
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
hey maybe deadpool should get power armor like in 40k except more form fitting for his smaller than space marine size and is colored black and red, while he has a whole lot of guns and swords. then he gets married to siryn and outlaw and domino all at the same time and guess what their babies are mutants!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Like the fact Jess aka Spider-woman does not have a problem with there situation.
alkner chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
If Logan give me a drink and i wake up like Peter had i would shake his hand, give him a gift and say '' next time call someone to record it''
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
this is one weird story... the first two chapters were awesome along with the first half of this one... then... "something" happened that I still don't 100% understand... but it sounds like EVERYONE has been captured including Peter, Carol, Jess, and everyone who was in their "suite" which sounds like is really a cell...

I assume dead Spider is Ben Reilly (sp?) the Scarlet Spider and Peter's Clone.
You did earlier mention/ hint that he's dead anyways.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
The second masked man is probably Norman Osborn. He has the resources and grudge with Spidey needed to set up such an elaborate situation. As for the corpse, Ben Riley the first Scarlet Spider.

I'm sketchy on the '7-day-long-high'. Logan's healing factor is just too powerful for that, and aside from booze, so is Peter's. At the most it should have taken them three days to sober up, unless they were being constantly drugged that is. That would be a different story altogether.

So everybody on the Vegas team is married except for Wanda. Well, that's gonna have to be remedied. No idea who with, but it should be.

I'm looking forward to the sequel. You've really set it up to be something...spectacular? Amazing? Fantastic? So many words to choose from.

Keep up the great work!
thebestoftherest chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
more Sw, Sm, and Mm goodness
RebukeX7 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Great so far keep up the excellent work 5/5
NeoTyson chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Lol definitely cant wait for sequel
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Hahahahaha! Oh man this is great! I can't believe he actually married both of them!

I can't wait for the next part. Hurry, update soon please!

Keep up the great work!
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
this is awesome! haha! Love the pairing... tripling? haha!

Love Peter/Carol and Peter/Jessica (and Carol/Jessica friendship), so combining three is awesome!

great work!