Reviews for Legends of the Lion Kings
Toothless 1998 chapter 25 . 11/26/2017
Despite the timeline, I really liked your character portrayal, you can tell you've taken into consideration TLK SNA.
Toothless 1998 chapter 22 . 11/26/2017
Uh, hey I just realized Ni in the books was supposed to be a teen when Nala was a cub, so he's more the age of her older brother, not father but if this is using an AU storyline, I guess it works.
Toothless 1998 chapter 30 . 11/20/2017
Cool but the Kopa death has become so unoriginal.
Darkula chapter 30 . 10/10/2017
I probably could've done a little dance of joy when I found this story - and your username! - again. It still holds a special place in my heart, and I can't wait reread it. ;3
weirdowriter chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Amazing! Really deep emotions and really explores the relationships between the lions! Great job!
Liam Holman chapter 34 . 4/2/2016
Brilliant writing, brilliant story and brilliant epiphany. Favourite from me.
HitchcockPython chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Is Mufasa stuttering a shout-out to how James Earl Jones used to stutter as youth?
HitchcockPython chapter 34 . 9/30/2015
Awesome job on all accounts! The characters sound like they should, the story played out just right, awesomeness all around. :) Heck, I could even imagine the voice actors talking half the time. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 4/9/2015
I found this story and just read all of it in three days.
Just wow.
I cannot wait for more!
Authoress1001 chapter 34 . 3/24/2015
Wow. These stories are very well-written! You don't find many people who make so little mistakes as you. I admire your work!
Uzurii chapter 34 . 3/3/2015
beautiful ...this chapter was beautiful..I really liked it..! :D :D
keep writing more please... :D:D
JNSx7 chapter 34 . 2/25/2015
Now all that's left is Uru.
Or is it?
JNSx7 chapter 33 . 2/23/2015
It's good to hear from you.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 34 . 2/21/2015
That was a pretty awesome story arc! I think Simba's transition of emotions were always in-character and you came up with some brilliant ideas for this chapter in particular. Most authors just depict Kopa's death and move forward, but you actually took the time to fully develop the healing process. I'm not sure how much of this chapter was real or imagined, but I guess that's not important. Nice reference to "We Are One", which is probably my favourite TLK song (sorry, Circle of Life). Looking forward to Kiara's arc!
JNSx7 chapter 32 . 2/19/2015
Great character development. It is very difficult to write about a well-known character and show the character's life.