Reviews for Legends of the Lion Kings
WOW
I found this story and just read all of it in three days.
Just wow.
I cannot wait for more!
Authoress1001 chapter 34 . 3/24
Wow. These stories are very well-written! You don't find many people who make so little mistakes as you. I admire your work!
Uzurii chapter 34 . 3/3
beautiful ...this chapter was beautiful..I really liked it..! :D :D
keep writing more please... :D:D
JNSx7 chapter 34 . 2/25
Now all that's left is Uru.
Or is it?
JNSx7 chapter 33 . 2/23
It's good to hear from you.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 34 . 2/21
That was a pretty awesome story arc! I think Simba's transition of emotions were always in-character and you came up with some brilliant ideas for this chapter in particular. Most authors just depict Kopa's death and move forward, but you actually took the time to fully develop the healing process. I'm not sure how much of this chapter was real or imagined, but I guess that's not important. Nice reference to "We Are One", which is probably my favourite TLK song (sorry, Circle of Life). Looking forward to Kiara's arc!
JNSx7 chapter 32 . 2/19
Great character development. It is very difficult to write about a well-known character and show the character's life.
PK chapter 16 . 2/18
If I were Uru, I'd slap the mane right off Ahadi for being such a prick towards his own son. I know that Taka can be a brat, but how Ahadi acted was being neither a king nor a father. All he did was act like a certified bully.
xTheOnlyExceptionx chapter 9 . 1/26
I don't know if you knew this or if anyone has mentioned it to you when you were writing this, but James Earl Jones (the voice of Mufasa) actually had a stutter when he was younger and managed to overcome it. So I think of you making young Mufasa have a stutter as a wonderful tribute to the great actor who first gave him his voice.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/22
oh wow! i didn't know mufasa stuttered when he was a cub
JNSx7 chapter 31 . 1/1
Zira's crazy.
almondbutter chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
That chapter made me sad his subjects turned on him that quickly? So what if he lived in the jungle with a meerkat and warthog he still brought life back to the pridelands I know he's inexperienced but the good outweighs the bad you can't go from a life of hakuna matatta to kingship without mistakes especially when you had no one to teach you how to be king
Every Wolf Has It's Howl chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
Aww, poor Simba...

To be perfectly honest, I never truly liked his character in The Lion King film, but the way you describe his emotions at his former pride member's betrayal, sorta made me pity him...

Can't wait for the next update!
WyldClaw chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
that was powerful! I always wondered why she was banished to the out lands
Uzurii chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
wow! this was a very good chapter...keep writing more please! :