Reviews for Nineteen Days Later
mydearlizzy chapter 6 . 3/30
You've nearly made me cry in a coffee shop. So thanks for that!

But really, I've been reading a lot of your one-shots recently and all of your writing is just stunning. You really get these characters and the suffering they have caused and experienced themselves. I'm so glad that Ron and Percy managed to talk, and Draco gave the wands back, and just ... yeah. All of this has been amazing - thank you for writing it! I have really enjoyed it, even if I am sniffling a little bit. :)

mydearlizzy
PhoenixFireHope chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Fantastic!
Collen DeWitt chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
That. Was. Amazing.
dracosfairmaiden chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Great job!

I think my favorite chapter was the one with Hermionie and her dad. I always feel bad for the Grangers because they were essentially a part of an entirely different world than their daughter. I always picture them as close to her all their lives.

I also like this one. I love the Weasley family especially after the war. It's still hard for me to believe that they were in a war. I am so sad Fred is dead, but they will always remember and love him.

I need to read your other stories now. Great job!
Potterworm chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Beautifully, sad chapter.
Holly chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Amazing chapter - I loved the way you used the flashbacks and the moments between Hermione and Mr. Granger.
melove167 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Good story! Great job! :)
wandaa chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
That was really a powerfull chapter, like brilliantly powerfull. I just discovered your writing and so far I love it. Thank you for sharing it. Xo
Covered in Bruises chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Umm Draco didn't have any trouble identifying Ron and Hermione's faces. He and his mother both did, leading to Hermione's being tortured.

I never understand why fanfic authors want to just make up stuff to try and make Draco less guilty than he was.
truefairytales chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
i cried. a lot. this story was wonderful and i love your writing! keep it up :)
zoulou chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
What a beautiful story! I love the end of "Tomorrow", actually it sounds very true.
zoulou chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I just LOVE it! make me cry... again -'!
hypercell chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
This is awesome! I love this chapter!
kheldar12 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Re-reading NDL, struck again by how much I love this chapter. It's really quite beautiful, and the point-counterpoint between Hermione avoiding her Dad's questions and remembering her first time with Ron leaves me gutted.

Ever consider writing about the day Hermione tells her story?
Dipi chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
as usual, this one was great too. And your stories seem more real. more to the point.

good job