Reviews for Whatever Lies Beyond This Morning
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 5/31
I'm not gonna read this atm and I might come back to it but I just needed to tell you that every time I see 'Iron Man' I dont even read it as Iron Man. I read it as Man Of Iron. And then I giggle. I love your stories so far~
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Great story i really enjoyed reading it
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I'm very glad I found this story before I read Shattered Glass. I like seeing how they came together as a family to rally around Tony instead of letting him fall. Great job!
GreenLoki chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I absolutely adored this story. I felt really bad for Tony, but I'm so glad that Bruce, Steve, and the rest of the Avengers all came to help him out when he needed them the most. It's good to see that he still has a family, still has people who care about him and want the best for him. But I have to say, after reading "Better to Reign in Hell than Serve in Heaven," I am really off Pepper. I can't like her right now, not with the way she acted in that story. She is a great character, though, and I am glad that she came back, because - even though she couldn't stay in a relationship with Tony - he still means so much to her. I'm very excited to read "Like So Much Shattered Glass!" This story was absolutely brilliant, so I'm sure that story will, too. Great job!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That is great :D
Now I can go read Shattered glass ;)

killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Loved it
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Loved it!i can't wait to read the next one!
Akua chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I haven't read the Shattered Glass one, but that is next on my list. I liked this little one shot here because of the characterization. It put some light on to Tony and his problems and how the team eventually pulled together to help fix him. To make him better then he was before. And I approve of this, too. Old habits really do die hard, and once Pepper was gone, you showed just what would happen.

Anyway, I liked it. I especially liked how Pepper didn't end up as some baddie or something. She is too awesome for that. Good job. :D
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww Poor Tony! I Felt So Bad For Him When Pepper Left. Then He Had That Little Breakdown With His Team. So Emotional I Almost Cried. Almost!
But I'm Glad They're Back To Being Friends. & I Like That Agent(I'm With Tony, His Coulson's First Name Is Agent) Came Back. He's Like The Caring Uncle, Pepper's The Strict Mom & Fury Is The Constantly Angry Father. XD
sunsethill chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Yes, Tom Hiddleston is gorgeous and I certainly understand playing in the Avengers world. As you would expect, I had tears in my eyes through most of this. Very nicely done and I'm looking forward to Shattered Glass if you finish it. ;-) And you know the solution to all the griping? Write HP/Avengers crossovers. I adore those, as Harry really fits into this disfunctional family very well and I imagine you could come up with some great plots.
Max chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You made me cry. ME. I don't cry unless it's really freakin' great and it was Really. Freakin'. Great. 3 Thank you so much for writing this. It was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Fellow FrostIron shipper here. No need to have shame with this pairing. There is a TON of us on Tumblr. :D

My god Tom Hiddleston is HOT. And his comments on Loki are awesome.

Are you going to rip out my heart with the angst? You are, aren't you? Damn.

I'm still reading HP myself, working on a massive epic as well. Still in planing stages.

However, Teen Wolf (the eyecandy Bats is unbelievable! (Nearly every single episode has males half-naked!) Plus, they might actually give us a canon slash pairing of two of the stars) dragged me in as well. I got three chapters up of a x-over with that and Grimm (another great show) I got three chapters up already for it. I'm working on the fourth. It's being a gigantic bitch. Fucking dialogue.

So I'm reading ficies to get some peace and try to find the voice needed for the characters.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I have the same problem. So many HP WIPs, but so many Avengers/Loki/Hiddles feels and plot bunnies. Sigh.

Looking forward to the sequel/thing :P
Loved Tony in this by the way! Must go search out this drabble you mentioned, because I didn't notice it on your tumblr :O