Reviews for The Life of Lolita
KaikoMikkusu chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I thought Zelda Mae was of the same age\generation as the kinds of Jamie Jolina, Thornton Wolff, Stiles McGraw, and Tamara Donner. AKA she's on her late thirties when TS3 starts up.

Or are you saying that the Langerak family in TS3 is actually like it should be in TS1? I just thought Kaylinn had an youth potion so she was now part of Cassandra's generation.

(But you also have Sam being around 9 when TS3's story starts, so he's older than Bella, Mortimer, and Sandi. And Scott Keaton is some months older than him. And the Ursines do not seem to exist?)
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I think Js bipolar. Honestly though, if you decide that you will actually make it a known fact later on, I think itd be cool!
Dinyjah Tusspot chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Ah man. I feel bad when I read this. Imma make her in the game and make her and Mike date. I made my sim and him get married and have 5 kids (twins boys and girls and 1 older son). Thanks for making this and I look forward to your next story
Jyoti chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
*CLAPS, TEARS, CHEERS* The epilogue was just amazing. I liked how it was written :) But then again I didn't really care that much, I just really wanted to read it lol. I think that Jessica's POV was my favorite because I mean hello, that's her best friend. But then that last part (Bella's part) was really enjoyable to read. I can't really say that I have a favorite chapter but I liked when Bella had her birthday. I think that was my favorite scene out of the entire story. Great job! Can't wait to read more of your work. Feel accomplished, you finished this story and you did well throughout the entire thing.
PondGirl11 chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Pov: Jessica. Chapter:6 character: meh. Dunno. I liked all of them. And scene?!: they were all brilliant! How could I pick one?!
And thanks, by the way. I am NOT an amazing writer, but I have written a story and so I know how much reviews mean to the author. It was my pleasure.
PondGirl11 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
D: such a sad ending! But you wrote it really well
Jyoti chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
AWWW :( omg i can't believe this is the last chapter though. great job! you've written this wonderfully all the way until the end and I can't wait to read the epilogue. I thought it was ironic how she said her parents would kill her, and then she dies. But sorry, that's probably just me and my sick humor. Anyway, wonderful job! You're an amazing writer.
PondGirl11 chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Never let me go by Florence and the machine?
Jyoti chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Amazing job! Omg that's a shocker that Zelda likes Micheal :O And I don't have any suggestions for the song, sorry!
PondGirl11 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
New phone. And I knew it! That song was going round my head the whole chapter!
Jyoti chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
I'm putting a shoutout for your birthday on my profile ahaha check it out whenever you get a chance. And great job on this! It may have been short but I still enjoyed it. My fav line: It's ghostbusting time ahahaha xD You're doing a wonderful job and I can't believe that this story is going to be over so soon.
PondGirl11 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Me too, me too. Great chapter once again!
Jyoti chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Great job! Poor Lolita and Morty. This is really good & aww this is based on how you feel sometimes?
Jyoti chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Hey um, I think you updated the same chapter twice.
Jyoti chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
In any other story I would have said that you could have gave more emotion and detail for something so tragic. But for the sims, it's ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Great job! Lol, is tumblr fun? I don't have one. Only a twitter and a facebook.