Reviews for My Ain True Love
ba2006 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
Fantastic ending :) Im so glad you made Angel live :). Looking forward to reading your other fic updates!
This is the best movie rewrite ive read in ages :)
BrandiIndigo chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
I love how you ended this story. This was an amazing story. You did a wonderful job adapting the story to fit with the characters of Buffy and Angel. I love that you brought in dialogue from the shows.

I am sorry I stopped reviewing after chapter 5. I was on vacation and just got back. I read through the rest of the story today.

I had high hopes that you were going to keep Angel alive, but I had fears.

I cannot wait to read more by you.
Angellufy chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
I had to get away and when I came back today I just found out the things that happened in chap 17. Thank God! He didn't die! I kind of held my breath at the beginning of this chapter thinking you have killed Angel. You are a bad person!

Loved the fact that they were living like a family after all that horror. I love happy endings!
Angellufy chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
I refused to see the last chapter to see if they are together. You are really Evil! If he is going to die I'll be really mad.
Angellufy chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I am happy they met and are now together in all the ways that matter. I also found it sweet that Angel, yet again, thought he didn't have anything to offer Buffy because of what he did and saw. He wouldn't be Angel if he didn't feel like that.

You know, I went to find something about Cold Mountain. Did like the ending... at all. I hope you didn't use it. This is BA. Eheheheheeheh
NinaGrace chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Wonderful ending! I'm so glad that Buffy & Angel had their happily ever after.
I think, one of the reasons why this movie is so great, that for Ada and Inman had no happy ending. Maybe it sounds strange, but sometimes tragedy make a greater impression on people. And that's why the story of Romeo and Juliet is the greatest love story in the world, and that's why we love Buffy and Angel after so many years.
It's a pity, that after ten years, Willow still has not married to Oz. But it's wonderful, that Angel stayed alive, and he and Buffy have a family and children together.
Thank you, Jen! You did a brilliant job. It would be great, if you did it again with another movie. Now we are waiting for a new story? ;)
forevergal chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Tear tear. Sniff sniff. Angel better not die! ;(
NinaGrace chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Best drama!
I just love how you so skillfully add these fluffy bangel moments in your stories, like the morning together in bed - the episode 'The Prom'.
I watched the movie, but I don't want to believe that you really do it. I really, really hope that Angel has only wounded and lost consciousness. Damn, we have enough drama in the movie, it's so unfair that Ruby and her father recovered, but Inman died after all!
Please, stay kind author) I look forward to final))
forevergal chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Heeheehee! Finally some buffy-angel action! I hope Riley is put in his place in the next chapters 3
NinaGrace chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Super fantastic chapter! LOVE IT!
First of all, who Cordelia thinks she is? Yes, she saved the farm, and for that she got a roof over her head, food and Buffy's friendship. She was looking for work, and now acts as the owner. Buffy gave her a home and more than a good attitude, and Cordelia had no right to decide will be Angel to live on the farm or not. If their life is threatened, it's primarily because of Cordelia - they helps her father-deserter, they went into the woods for him, and it gave Riley an excuse to attack Buffy, and if not Angel, it could finish terrible. This situation with Ruby isn't infuriated me as much as with Cordelia, she is a lifetime conceited bitch.
Now for the pleasant part. This's so amazing, and Buffy & Angel made lovers reunited just a million times better. It's great that you added the dialogue from the episodes Helpless and IWRY. The whole scene is brilliant! Now all the hopes that Angel will live.
Thank you very much) I look forward to chapter 17))
forevergal chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Finally! ;)
NinaGrace chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
I messed up the chapters, this review is for chapter 15, and the previous for chapter 14.
Great! Finally, Angel came to Buffy! I love how you changed their first meeting, she had to rush into his arms. "Buffy." She said with his arms wrapped around her waist and his head pressed against her stomach." - Angel after Acathla's hell when he realized that this's Buffy.
I'm glad that there will be three more chapters. I'm hoping for a more detailed description of Buffy's future and the rest)
I look forward to update))
Angellufy chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Thank God Angel is around when Riley will do his move. At least buffy can defend herself. I'll be waiting for more.
NinaGrace chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Not a cheerful chapter.
Yes, Riley as Teague is a vulture. I wish that Angel isn't just a quick shot him, but that the wolves tore him to death.
I hope Oz will stay alive for Willow, unlike his character in CM. I think that Whistler's death is the only option here. Angel, Doyle and Oz needs us to alive for the girls.
I just love these double update!
Angellufy chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
I have a bad feeling about this. I hope Angel is near... really near home. Buffy, Cordy and Will are in danger.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »