Reviews for Chuck, Until the Day I Die
Chuckster2016 chapter 1 . 3/29
what a great finale would have been.. thanks for writing it
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 1/12
perfect!
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Enjoyed this little one shot. Thanks for writing it. Not bad for your first fic.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Thank you for your story.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
It was a great story to read and I lik the song too.
phathead01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Excellent! Thanks for writing
G 52 Goodman chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Good story. I really liked how you used the drawing in the story. I thought that they could have done more with the drawing in the TV show, like how you did. Nice job!
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Yay happiness! Now I just need to pray the movie ends so well :)
Chuckfanster chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I liked your ending far better than what was on TV. Thank you for writing.
garnetflint chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is both a great first story and a very nice re-interpretation of the finale. As you mention it doesn't break Sarah down as much, it uses the picture which was thought to be significant at the tiem but was dropped, and it leaves our ex-spy couple in a good place. I hope you continue to write CHUCK stories.
charmingcharles2896 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Incredible story. I wish this was the real ending to my favorite show. Great job on a wonderful story.
Purrum chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This deserves to be the last episode. so what if quinn got away, it wasn't about him it was about Chuck.
Schmuck chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awesome first story, has to be the best one-shot I have ever read. Particularly loved the ending.

Hope you continue writing more Charah stories.

Schmuck
JELI chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
that is so awesome! i really liked it
ChuckFanForever chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Buddy, this was an awesome first story! The emotions brought up when Chuck confronted Sarah at the house almost brought me to tears even more so than the C&S episode! I always think good love stories have an element of tragic sadness in them, but the optimist in me always likes to see it end happily, no matter how cheesy that sounds. I think that's where the finale failed, CvsS brought out all the emotions of a tragedy in the making, but CvsTG did not bring us back up far enough. Your ending does that spectacularly. Goodnight Chuck, good night Sarah, this is not goodbye, you will always remain in our hearts!