Reviews for Chuck, Until the Day I Die
sudhanva08 chapter 1 . 4/14
There are a lot of season 5 fanfics here, understandable, since it wasn't the best of endings they could have written for the show.
Anyways, so I know this one was posted a long time ago, but this was a great read.
I loved it, I enjoyed it so much, so thank you, for writing it, and for sharing it.
It really is a story of redemption, and i love how you handled everything.
This was a good read.
Chuckster2016 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
what a great finale would have been.. thanks for writing it
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
perfect!
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Enjoyed this little one shot. Thanks for writing it. Not bad for your first fic.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Thank you for your story.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
It was a great story to read and I lik the song too.
phathead01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Excellent! Thanks for writing
G 52 Goodman chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Good story. I really liked how you used the drawing in the story. I thought that they could have done more with the drawing in the TV show, like how you did. Nice job!
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Yay happiness! Now I just need to pray the movie ends so well :)
Chuckfanster chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I liked your ending far better than what was on TV. Thank you for writing.
garnetflint chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is both a great first story and a very nice re-interpretation of the finale. As you mention it doesn't break Sarah down as much, it uses the picture which was thought to be significant at the tiem but was dropped, and it leaves our ex-spy couple in a good place. I hope you continue to write CHUCK stories.
charmingcharles2896 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Incredible story. I wish this was the real ending to my favorite show. Great job on a wonderful story.
Purrum chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This deserves to be the last episode. so what if quinn got away, it wasn't about him it was about Chuck.
Schmuck chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awesome first story, has to be the best one-shot I have ever read. Particularly loved the ending.

Hope you continue writing more Charah stories.

Schmuck
JELI chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
that is so awesome! i really liked it