Reviews for Savior
Snapplelinz chapter 8 . 1/17
Wait...this story isn't finished?

*cries ugly tears*
Snapplelinz chapter 7 . 1/17
Oh my, so many big revelations: Jade's mom is a mermaid and Tori's been creeping on Jade for years, haha. I hope they get their happy ending somehow :'-(
Snapplelinz chapter 6 . 1/17
I'll chant with you too: "Hooray for lesbian mermaid sex!"

And to think i didn't know this story was 'M' rated at first. That was a nice surprise ;-D 3
Snapplelinz chapter 5 . 1/17
Yus please to sexy and romantic pool time between Tori and Jade :-P
Snapplelinz chapter 4 . 1/17
Oh boy, and now Tori's great with kids too!

She has no Kryptonite :-O
Snapplelinz chapter 3 . 1/17
I love Tori the mermaid! That was amazing how she got the pizza guy to bring her clothes, got rid of Jade's dad and got him to leave Jade $15,000 :-O

If Jade doesn't marry her, I will :-D
Snapplelinz chapter 2 . 1/17
Hahaha! What a memorable interaction :-P I have to say, Tori as a wise and beautiful mermaid trying to stop a snarky and jaded Jade from killing hersekf again totally fits :-D
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 1/17
I do like me some Jori and this first chapter is written really well! Props, girl :-D

PS: I love that Jade doesn't even question that a mermaid just stopped her from committing suicde :-P
VBJTDEPT chapter 8 . 1/16/2017
Por fis!...no olvides esta historia, actualiza pronto!
Max Tomos chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
This story is excellent. Please update.
megameneko707 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Hey, madison or madzilla or kind author sir! Wheres the update! I want an update! Give me update! I love it soo much! Thanks and ciao
blackta1999 chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
So I just read your story and thought it was awesome, I was wondering if there was the possibility that you may have written a sequel, but if not, if there was the slightest possibility that maybe you could? Either way I loved the story!
doingsomeliving chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Please update
Babyfingers chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I'm not even in this fandom but I came across your story because I was looking for something with mermaids in it and I really love this story and I'm mad/sad that I just read 8 chapters and its not complete. You should be a doll and update when you get the chance for me.
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Im just going to say this but Florida my home is the sunshine state
But I am loving this story