Reviews for A Time for Firsts
BuckyStantheMadHatter chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Aw, I got all disappointed when I looked up to see you haven't updated in like a year! This was adorable! Besides needing just a few tweaks, I really like this! I'm a big Bane fan and I ship him and Talia together, so this was absolutely perfect!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Please update again soon, I miss this story soooo much.
suns and stars chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
a wonderful story so far please keep it up I look forward to your updates
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I love this. WRITE MORE! You are so amazing!
WickedOrcSlayer chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I am officially obsessed with Talia and Bane now. Thank you! xD
GrungeAngel chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I. LOVE. THIS.

I finished all five chapters while watching TDKR, and you captured Bane and Talia perfectly together. This entire story is a sweet, beautiful, unique, and loving take on their relationshop.

I love how in the first couple chapters, you made their love innocent, letting it later grow into something more.

You are an amazing writer, and I cannot wait for the upcoming chapters...and the lemons *blushes furiously*
Heatherd207 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
thank you for updating! I've been waiting for the next chapter for so long! And you didn't disappoint, that was beautiful, the whole Noah and the Dove thing. I really liked that touch, it was nice:) Great job and I can't wait to read the next part.
Teanah chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
The flashback was very surprising, I didn't expect that at all. I hope you do more back story of Bane and Talia, and would love to see their past with one another before TDKR. Can't wait for the next part, please update soon!
Teanah chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
This was such a sweet chapter because it was such a simple request from Talia.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Teanah chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
oooh... things are getting more interesting. Even though Ra is there for Talia I love how she still turns towards Bane for comfort and protection. Can't wait until Talia realizes what these new feelings mean!
Teanah chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh Talia; a stubborn teenager who doesn't want to listen to orders/directions given to her. Enjoyed how you wrote about her first kill and how Bane feels about her losing her "innocence".
Teanah chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love this story already. The innocent relationship between Bane and Talia that you have written in this chapter seems very genuine. Can't wait to read the following posted chapters!
lola chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Beautiful chapter. Update soon please.
Caligirl87 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Yesss you updated. : ). Your story has always been one of my favorites & I'm sooo happy that you are continuing it. Please update again soon.
AnonymousMoiselle chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Loooooooove this story. Great job!