Reviews for Sunshine Through The Rain
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I hope their date goes well, I really enjoy reading all your stories. :)
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I knew Daphne would cheer him up. Normally I would hate hearing that a couple is getting divorced but in this case it is the best thing to happen to him.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Poor Niles great start to your story, but Daphne is there for him so he will be ok.
leighann415 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Wow, such a beautiful ending! Really! :) I loved it. I can't really describe how wonderful that was...And I'm sorry for taking so long to read it! But it was worth it! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Aww, I'm glad she said it. I love that she said he's her best friend. *melts* :) Can't wait to see what he says next!
leighann415 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Love this rewrite of that scene! :) I love the concern Daphne has when she thinks Niles shot himself. Can't wait to see what happens on the balcony! :)
leighann415 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Aww, *hugs Niles* I know he's got to be going through a lot now. I like Daphne offering to drive him home, and Niles letting her. Good chapter. :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Really cute ending! And I'm glad of course that Niles doesn't change his mind about the divorce here after all hehe Glad Daphne told him! Great story.
BaronessBlixen chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
AWWW! I always love when Daphne confesses her feelings first :) Can't wait to see what happenes next!
BaronessBlixen chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I just absolutely adore the Hot & Foamy scene and when you mentioned it here, I couldn't help but smile! It was hard to concentrate after that cause it kept repeating in my head lol but really sweet. Didn't think you'd stick with the actual plot of the episode here and Niles going back to Maris!
BaronessBlixen chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
OMG a cliffhanger! But well, the next part is already online so, hehe. Loved it.
samanddianefan10 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
wonderful story, one of my all time favorites of yours! this episode begged a continuation and you did it justice. Well done!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Another great story! Absolutely wonderful...but I would expect nothing less from you. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Oh! Love this! So glad Daphne is expressing her feelings here. A nice twist!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
That Hot and Foamy scene is a classic. Poor Daphne though, running off crying.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »