Reviews for All in the Past
bzjz55806 chapter 1 . 4/9
Thanks for the smiles! It is nice to have a fanfiction completed!
jensaje chapter 31 . 2/1
Words do not express how much I love these books! I seriously do not know if I can ever watch the series again, because THIS is the perfect, most awesome story of Bo & Lauren. I think the TV show will just piss me off now. :-)
jensaje chapter 2 . 1/31
I seriously love this story!
Tzaritsa chapter 18 . 1/14
I love how you incorporate scenes from the show in such a fluid, coherent way! I worry your story is going to overpower my memory of the show's actual plot lines... But I don't see any real problem with that seeing as it's so amazing!
Tzaritsa chapter 11 . 1/13
Oh wow... Haha... What a stressful chapter with a perfect ending! I was so nervous she'd ask a question about the future (which I feel is NEVER good)... I'm still a bit worried about what this lack of guilt will do, but am eager to see what she does with that answer :)
Tzaritsa chapter 1 . 1/12
Haven't even read the chapter yet, but I just wanted you to know how ecstatic I am that you've written so much! I didn't realize this was a trilogy... Or that you'd written other things! Needless to say I'm going to be tackling these stories... Starting now :)
tatianamaslany781 chapter 31 . 1/7
As with the previous fic, I know this review is late, but you did an awesome job with this! Seriously where did you find the time to write all of this? It's longer than everything I've ever written combined. No complaints though, long fics are the best! Thanks for writing this! Now I'm onto the next one
FlameHazeKatsu chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
Just finished this ammmmaaaaazzzziiiiiing! Story! Damn duuuude how can u write so freakin' awesome? O; this was really epic...like REAL book that I bought from Chapters! And well this is a fan fiction book so that's why I said that xD and lol when I was reading the part where Dyson saw Briann and with his reaction...I was like "Oh god please no...not like twilight...no imprinting!" (oh I like twilight so don't worry) so when I saw the AN at the end I was relieved...hehehe...well that's it! Gonna move on the ze last one
takethat chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I'm glad Bo told Dyson NO, but sometimes I really don't get her. I understand that Bo is very stubborn and everything, but what's here to be stubborn for? why didn't she just feed off of Lauren when she came visit (without the sex part) ? that way she wouldn't lose control to the point she might hurt Lauren, and she wouldn't need to feed from Dyson and have sex with stranger.
Did I miss something, or Bo really think that 'no feeding from Lauren inside the prison' is more important than 'have sex with stranger while your wife worried herself to death' ?
xSMILExx chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
I don't like this Nadia, she sounds very suspicious, and talking about the fae business...

Lauren shouldn't trust Nadia so easily, her own grandfather, who's a light fae elder got killed because he WANTED to tell Lauren about the fea world.

She really believed that an ex-girlfriend came out of nowhere knows about the fae and her family's involvement with fae world, and not suspect that ex could be owned or controled by some fae and sent to here to hurt them?
xSMILExx chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Did Ciara dead because Bo refused to give the sacrifice the first time, that's the consequence NO.2 were talking about?
xSMILExx chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
I love the question Bo asked, it's just so very BO.
But I also couldn't help wish she'd ask a longer life for Lauren, the thought of Lauren will dead before Bo and left her alone in the world is hurting so much.
rookie802 chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
Awesome job. Love this series
Ily18 chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
Another great installment that I read in a couple of day because I really couldn't get enough and wanted to know what happened next.
It's almost crazy how much I love every single character in your story, original or not. That's probably because they all seem to fit perfectly in this world you created and they all seem to have a purpose instead of being there just to be a "filler".
Of course I love Gram, even though she definitely keeps to many secrets, lol.
I love "your" Kenzi and how close she is with Lauren. I really wish they had a friendship like this on the show.
I'm curious to know what happened to Dyson when she saw Brianne because I thought as well that he had an imprinting, so I hope you're going to talk about that in the next installment of your story.
And well, Bo and Lauren are just so adorable. I especially liked the whole proposal thing, which was beyond cute. I love the backstory to what happened in that lake with Gram and Gramps and I found it absolutely romantic that Bo chose that exact same spot to propose.
So, yeah, can't wait to read what happens next, especially the consequences of Bo and Laurens' fae marriage! :)
Ran chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Omg they were about to have a son :'(