Reviews for All in the Past
terrihead1 chapter 24 . 6/16
Loved the move your wood argument!
Anonflux chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
I am just now making my way through this trilogy, and I have to tell you that you've done an amazing job taking the best of these characters and creating your own awesome LGverse. I hope that the final episodes inspire you to create more LG fan fic, because you are immensely talented. Thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/27/2015
Awesome story, can't wait to read the last part. Thank you so much for the hours of entertainment you have given me with your stories.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
seriously is briann a girl or boy?! you keep going back and forth to "he, his to her, she" like seriously? then in earlier chapters bo & lauren was "look at our daughter, we have a daughter etc" jeez like which one is true?! WTF
LauratheChef chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
I am really enjoying this series
bzjz55806 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Thanks for the smiles! It is nice to have a fanfiction completed!
jensaje chapter 31 . 2/1/2014
Words do not express how much I love these books! I seriously do not know if I can ever watch the series again, because THIS is the perfect, most awesome story of Bo & Lauren. I think the TV show will just piss me off now. :-)
jensaje chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
I seriously love this story!
Tzaritsa chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
I love how you incorporate scenes from the show in such a fluid, coherent way! I worry your story is going to overpower my memory of the show's actual plot lines... But I don't see any real problem with that seeing as it's so amazing!
Tzaritsa chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Oh wow... Haha... What a stressful chapter with a perfect ending! I was so nervous she'd ask a question about the future (which I feel is NEVER good)... I'm still a bit worried about what this lack of guilt will do, but am eager to see what she does with that answer :)
Tzaritsa chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Haven't even read the chapter yet, but I just wanted you to know how ecstatic I am that you've written so much! I didn't realize this was a trilogy... Or that you'd written other things! Needless to say I'm going to be tackling these stories... Starting now :)
bethchilds34 chapter 31 . 1/7/2014
As with the previous fic, I know this review is late, but you did an awesome job with this! Seriously where did you find the time to write all of this? It's longer than everything I've ever written combined. No complaints though, long fics are the best! Thanks for writing this! Now I'm onto the next one
FlameHazeKatsu chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
Just finished this ammmmaaaaazzzziiiiiing! Story! Damn duuuude how can u write so freakin' awesome? O; this was really epic...like REAL book that I bought from Chapters! And well this is a fan fiction book so that's why I said that xD and lol when I was reading the part where Dyson saw Briann and with his reaction...I was like "Oh god please no...not like twilight...no imprinting!" (oh I like twilight so don't worry) so when I saw the AN at the end I was relieved...hehehe...well that's it! Gonna move on the ze last one
takethat chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I'm glad Bo told Dyson NO, but sometimes I really don't get her. I understand that Bo is very stubborn and everything, but what's here to be stubborn for? why didn't she just feed off of Lauren when she came visit (without the sex part) ? that way she wouldn't lose control to the point she might hurt Lauren, and she wouldn't need to feed from Dyson and have sex with stranger.
Did I miss something, or Bo really think that 'no feeding from Lauren inside the prison' is more important than 'have sex with stranger while your wife worried herself to death' ?
xSMILExx chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
I don't like this Nadia, she sounds very suspicious, and talking about the fae business...

Lauren shouldn't trust Nadia so easily, her own grandfather, who's a light fae elder got killed because he WANTED to tell Lauren about the fea world.

She really believed that an ex-girlfriend came out of nowhere knows about the fae and her family's involvement with fae world, and not suspect that ex could be owned or controled by some fae and sent to here to hurt them?