Reviews for Deal Breaker
Miyu no tobidashi chui chapter 1 . 3/28
Hi! I can't belive there's only one Crowley/Castiel fanfic on o.o there're so many great stories about them that could be written!
I wish your story had chapters, but it was a great one shot anyway and I totally loved Crowley in it :)
DanceswithElvis chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Loved it!
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Great fic. Crowley is still mean, I feel bad for poor Cas. But the story is really good. I wish Crowley would have done something for him at least, maybe given him a lead or something.
WeLackSanity chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ohh, I do like you. Very, VERY much. I definitely ship Crowley and Castiel, as they probably are my favourite characters in the show.*drools*
Croustille chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
A nice Crowley. This is adorable! And I love when Castiel show him his wings.
JenKristo chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So I've watched five seasons so far and this is the first SN fanfic I've finished reading. Oh man, do I love it. You can write well. You've got great balance between description and action and your dialogue is very in character. I love the simplicity of the description. There was near nothing about the room they were in, which I think was good because the actions were so beyond the confines of a room. It was simple. Sheets, satin, red. Perfect. I loved the description of the wings. I just... Really with the in-character, the way Cas moved, the way Crowley spoke, it was an absolute pleasure to read. I'll definitely have to look through your other stories. Thank you again for the story.
gxthic lolita chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Loved this!
XJitenshaX chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Loved every moment of it!
Can't say much more...
3 3 3
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was great! I thopught for sure God was going to walk in/appear when the amulet started getting warmer. Crowley you cheating bastard! Poor Cas...Great story!
hedgehog3000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I read this yesterday, just forgot to review

You really displayed Crowley the way I love it!
Being an evil bastard, yet a bit kind-hearted. I believe that's why Crowley is a mored loved demon than every other one. (The reason why I like him very much as well)

I really love the fact that he kind of changed the 'deal' when he found out that Cas was still a virgin, but still very evil at the end. Even though it's sad for Cas, I love how you came up with that idea.

This story...this is probably one of the best Crowley/Cas stories I've read! :D
Captain Eric chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You sure used a lot of similes, to the point where I felt a bit uncomfortable at times, but the fic was amazing nontheless. Loved your description of Castiel's wings, by the way.
Starprize chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
'I never had the time to…..engage in pleasure of the flesh.'
When cas said that i lost it. I could see those words come out his mouth. Good job! Enjoyed it very much!
Irinaa chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Amazing. I love it.
Alesia Blackwood chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
OMG I never shipped Crowley and Cas until THIS! Amazing. Thank you for writing.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Honestly, I don't know why I'm here...I've never thought of shipping these two but, I'm bored, I'm here, and it's all over for me xD

That ending! Crowley you little sneaky bastard!