Reviews for AntiPyschotics
redhairdream chapter 5 . 1/14
I love this:) this definitely. Wasn't like other fanfics. I can totally see things going down like that too:) and I like the idea of Arnold being crazy, I mean how else would he be able to handle all of Helga G. Pataki? This was cute:) I had more to day but o forgot what lol. Must jot be too important. Anyways, keep on waiting my talented friend:)
Timelessdemon chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I'm not usually into romance fics, but this was actually pretty good, it's a shame you had to end the fic so prematurely, but at least you didn't leave everyone hanging with a never concluded cliffhanger... Great fic, if you have any spare time, this could definitely do with another chapter or so between the 4th and 5th one, if not, it's still a great read, :).
Eule Vix chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
very sweet ending I enjoyed the story immensely! Thank you!
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
nice job!
rugphan chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
That was a very sweet story! :D I can't even put it down in words how sweet that story was! Great job, and keep up the good work!
Myriamj chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
It's so sweet! Thanks for write.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Awwwwwww that was so sweet & romantic. Beautiful ending. It brought tears to my eyes. )
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
All that was so sweet. And they lived happily ever after.
Inuyonas chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
So...sweet. I fuckin love romance.

Im a guy...

Im not gay lol
4ElementGirl chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
J'aime ma vie chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I really loved this ending.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
Wait, so if there's more to come, then take off the "complete" marker xDD
Love this, though! It's so adorable!
J'aime ma vie chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Cute ending! I really loved this... and I also like the realistic feel you put into this by NOT having Arnold's illness go away right off the bat.
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Yeah! They are a couple. Helga would love him no matter how crazy he was. Please udate when you can.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Very nice chapter:) I loved it!