Reviews for AntiPyschotics
redhairdream chapter 5 . 1/14
I love this:) this definitely. Wasn't like other fanfics. I can totally see things going down like that too:) and I like the idea of Arnold being crazy, I mean how else would he be able to handle all of Helga G. Pataki? This was cute:) I had more to day but o forgot what lol. Must jot be too important. Anyways, keep on waiting my talented friend:)
Timelessdemon chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I'm not usually into romance fics, but this was actually pretty good, it's a shame you had to end the fic so prematurely, but at least you didn't leave everyone hanging with a never concluded cliffhanger... Great fic, if you have any spare time, this could definitely do with another chapter or so between the 4th and 5th one, if not, it's still a great read, :).
Eule Vix chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
very sweet ending I enjoyed the story immensely! Thank you!
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
nice job!
rugphan chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
That was a very sweet story! :D I can't even put it down in words how sweet that story was! Great job, and keep up the good work!
Myriamj chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
It's so sweet! Thanks for write.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Awwwwwww that was so sweet & romantic. Beautiful ending. It brought tears to my eyes. )
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
All that was so sweet. And they lived happily ever after.
Inuyonas chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
So...sweet. I fuckin love romance.

Im a guy...

Im not gay lol
4ElementGirl chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Aww...!
J'aime ma vie chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I really loved this ending.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
HOW !
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
Wait, so if there's more to come, then take off the "complete" marker xDD
Love this, though! It's so adorable!
J'aime ma vie chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Cute ending! I really loved this... and I also like the realistic feel you put into this by NOT having Arnold's illness go away right off the bat.
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Yeah! They are a couple. Helga would love him no matter how crazy he was. Please udate when you can.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Very nice chapter:) I loved it!