Reviews for Naruto The New Spirit
wolfsrainlover1 chapter 5 . 8/8
Please carry on I love itand I can't wait for you to update this amazing story of yours!
DragonBuster117 chapter 2 . 6/16
Um going off the assumption that it was at least two months in the celestial spirit world, then it means that at least 15 years have passed since he gave his keys to Layla. that means Lucy would be at least 17 in the beginning of this chapter.
DragonBuster117 chapter 3 . 6/16
I'm not sure if you still are writing this story but I'm guessing that you had Lucy come back from the future, possibly via Eclipse, and save her own life. I swear to god I haven't read past this chap yet.
SoraROCK chapter 5 . 6/13
Please update soon as you can :) I rlly love it
Ah. Another person who removed naruto's chakra. Well goodbye.
Please update this story. It's really good and I want to see where you go with it. I'm curious how Naruto will act when he sees Loke and if he'll recognize him. Since he's called the trickster, maybe he could turn himself into a fox which would make everyone think he wasn't that strong.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 5 . 2/12
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
matthewdeal25 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Will there be more chapters for this story? How will Loke react when he sees Naruto?
Pedro52 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
FairyTail-Sama chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
I hope you update soon.
Michaenovak chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
pěkný, doufám že další díl už výjde
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
So rare to see naruxlucy but gotta say I'm interested here. Leo grand entrance welcome to fairytale!