Reviews for Look After You
supervixen1108 chapter 95 . 11/18
Omg! Don't do this to me! I read all of it and I'm now on the #teamwoodenswan please update this!
Please finish this story its great so far!
john chapter 95 . 1/2
Please please please update it I need to know what happens next it is a great story and I love your work and I love the passion between August and Emma they should be together
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
naughty chapter, I quite enjoyed!
ladylace616 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
The image you capture of August's life certainly rings true. I enjoy this story so far, can't wait to read more.
my precious litterateur chapter 95 . 6/9/2015
I've really enjoyed your story, there is not enough August fiction around. I thought the show didn't take advantage of his history with Emma and the results of their shared upbringings or lack there of.
I really hope you finish this story.
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 95 . 8/9/2014
This is is one hell of a story. I couldn't stop reading it! You are an amazing writer! Please update soon and keep up the great writing!

JoAnna
SLopez chapter 95 . 7/25/2014
I've finally caught up with this. I was kinda hoping it'd up to ep 20 so I could die from the feels, but this ended up to do the trick just the same :)
evincis chapter 95 . 5/17/2014
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I didn't have time to read the new updated chapters. Thank you so much for writing this fanfic. I agree that the show doesn't always do Emma justice but they butchered August's story so... I miss this character so much. Thank you for keeping him alive.
Guest chapter 86 . 4/1/2014
Just the thought of Whale and Mary Margaret makes me want to puke. Why would you go there again?
GalitMirav chapter 95 . 3/31/2014
Emma's very in-character. I see her feeling this way - Henry's the love of her life and though Graham is always in her heart it's August who she sees being the man she'll end up with.

You've written all the characters so excellently. I love this story.

YOU are canon!
GalitMirav chapter 94 . 3/31/2014
Again, I love your take on the scenes we didn't get to see. The dynamic between all three of them was fantastic. I can picture it all in my head. The feels are just incredible!
GalitMirav chapter 93 . 3/31/2014
That screenshot of August looking back is just burned into my memory. *sighs* If only we could have seen his scenes!

It's great that Emma knows he's there. I really like your take on this.
GalitMirav chapter 92 . 3/31/2014
Great scene, well written, in-character. I love Emma's determination. I'm picturing it all in my head.
GalitMirav chapter 91 . 3/31/2014
Awww...August let it slip that he loved Emma. I love that it was Granny he said it too.

Great scene.