Reviews for Look After You
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 95 . 8/9/2014
This is is one hell of a story. I couldn't stop reading it! You are an amazing writer! Please update soon and keep up the great writing!

JoAnna
SLopez chapter 95 . 7/25/2014
I've finally caught up with this. I was kinda hoping it'd up to ep 20 so I could die from the feels, but this ended up to do the trick just the same :)
evincis chapter 95 . 5/17/2014
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I didn't have time to read the new updated chapters. Thank you so much for writing this fanfic. I agree that the show doesn't always do Emma justice but they butchered August's story so... I miss this character so much. Thank you for keeping him alive.
Guest chapter 86 . 4/1/2014
Just the thought of Whale and Mary Margaret makes me want to puke. Why would you go there again?
GalitMirav chapter 95 . 3/31/2014
Emma's very in-character. I see her feeling this way - Henry's the love of her life and though Graham is always in her heart it's August who she sees being the man she'll end up with.

You've written all the characters so excellently. I love this story.

YOU are canon!
GalitMirav chapter 94 . 3/31/2014
Again, I love your take on the scenes we didn't get to see. The dynamic between all three of them was fantastic. I can picture it all in my head. The feels are just incredible!
GalitMirav chapter 93 . 3/31/2014
That screenshot of August looking back is just burned into my memory. *sighs* If only we could have seen his scenes!

It's great that Emma knows he's there. I really like your take on this.
GalitMirav chapter 92 . 3/31/2014
Great scene, well written, in-character. I love Emma's determination. I'm picturing it all in my head.
GalitMirav chapter 91 . 3/31/2014
Awww...August let it slip that he loved Emma. I love that it was Granny he said it too.

Great scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Could you do more Jefferson and Belle stories please? :D
GalitMirav chapter 90 . 3/17/2014
This update was well worth the wait :). Extremely well written, as always.

I love how you write Emma and August's interactions - reminded me why love Season 1.

Great idea to have Mary Margaret's pov in the last chapter.

The Jefferson chapters were intense. You did a good job portraying Emma's (and Mary Margaret's) fear and the overall terror of the situation.

Keep it up :)
chinapps22 chapter 90 . 3/16/2014
Update soon! Love this chapter, can't wait for August to come into play!
evincis chapter 86 . 12/9/2013
I'm so happy that you are uploading again. :)
frozenfiery chapter 86 . 12/9/2013
Wow. I don't know why but that deal made with Gold makes me feel like something bad will happen I. I hope August won't flip out of Emma's deal with Gold
Ariz0na-Sky chapter 86 . 12/7/2013