Reviews for A noble torture
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 7/3
This was amazing. :D 3
ILoveRanger chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
That was so heartbreakingly awesome!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
A couple more corrections (sorry I'm a grammar freak and ranger's apprentice fanatic) Mogarath is how you spell it not Morgareth. The others were trying to comfort, but all Will did, was stare blankly ahead of him. That's what was written, but the second comma shouldn't be there. Ok. sorry about that just had to get it out. I'm one of those people who just automatically corrects them when they say something wrong. Don't get me wrong though, amazing story! Keep writing fanfiction please!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Love the one-shot! I always feel really evil for enjoying the fanfics about Will being captured and sold as a slave or tortured especially since I have this really huge crush on him. But these are my favorite type so yeah... Kinda awkward when u think about it but anyway great story keep posting more like this please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Learn paragraphing! This story would be great if there was proper paragraphing!
SpottedOwl88 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
It's Morgarath, not Morgareth. I liked it, expecialy at the end how Alyss calls Will 'her man' I think it's sweet!
tsunasoraceillover chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Poor will
Will Treaty chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You the CRUELEST author on this site.
Skye.Demond chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww... Poor Will... D: How could you do that? How could you let him get tortured? Why didn't Halt or Horace or someone else try to save him and kill Morgarath?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Heartbreaking, but beautifully written. Good job :)
magicshadow1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow this is really good. The first chapter was a bit long so it was harder to read, but apart from that it was great and I want more.
Saren-Dipety chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was really good! But it could have definitely used some spaces. The only thing that I thought was wrong was the fact that his friends would have found out long before a year had passed...
Book Soldier chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Whoa! This sooooo good! Is there going to be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
you need to put in paragraphs is so confusing to read but its a good story!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012