Reviews for Rise and Shine
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Amazing and hilarious drabble on a topic not written about much. As always, you three do an awesome job writing together :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love the long suffering Sam getting a prank over on Dean. The fitness benefits of digging really are great.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Teehehee :-) Like always I'm so with Dean in this matter ;-) Awesome triabble, from the first line to the last (advantage Sam).
Nice exercise for my imagination-muscles: "In other circumstances Dean might not have objected to some early morning heavy breathing plus a little lower body exercise, but strangely Sam wasn't interested in helping Dean flex that particular muscle." Oh yeah, I really hope that Sam isn't interested. He'd have to line up a loooooooong way :D

Thanks girls - nice warming up!

xx Kate
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This cracked me up - "lower body exercise", "powerwalk to the refrigerator", "fitter brother"

I suspect the retribution will be fast and terrible!
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm praying that this gets on the show!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh, nicely done! Enjoyed the 'crowbar' reference. And the visions of sweaty Sam...! Best, Randee
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
And, Sam wins this round.

I was gonna say...has Dean even seen his brother shirtless? Clearly the work-outs are, um, doing something.
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Terrific use of the challenge word-I actually had to go back and look for a couple of them! They fit in really naturally. Nice job!

Loved "whateverthehellelse-ups", LOL. Loved Dean's morning workout: "He much preferred his own morning exercise; powerwalk to the refrigerator and lift the remains of last night's pizza." ROTFL And loved this: "You didn't earn guns like these through pansyass gym circuits. These beauties were the reward of back-breaking hard work; they really were something to crow about." I could totally see Dean being all impressed with himself like this.

It cracked me up when he called Sam "Running Man." *snickers* Loved that Sam pulled him out of bed, too. Seems just like something he'd do. Characterization in these was great.

Really nice work!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love these images. Using a compound word such as crowbar never even crossed my mind. Well done.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
ROFL I did not see that ending coming! Great write everyone
missingmikey chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOL! Love how you show that even though they're as close as siblings can be, they are still very different. Vive le difference!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/22/2012