Reviews for Brother Wolf
reagan52 chapter 1 . 3/27
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
Megadracosaurus chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Awesome story!
Princess Gakoshi chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I knew it would turn out well. This was a good story.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Boy, I hate it when I'm right all the time. I suspected the wolves he killed were Humphrey's parents. But if I remember the film correctly, it's not over yet.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Wow, they sure had fun! That negative feeling I have is still there, and I think I'll find out the reason for it in the next chapter.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
This getting exciting.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I can't help but smile at this one. I love big brother moments. A lot.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
That's cute. I really enjoyed the way they had fun together. But, I got a bad a bad feeling in my stomach at the same time.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
You know, I always thought Humphrey would be cute at Koda's age.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hmm, off to a good start. I love that you brought in an element of mythology with Fenrir, who was a figure in Norse myth. My dad used to tell me about this all the time, hence how I know.
kegusaran 14 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Another good chapter. I have never seen alpha and omega so I have no idea for characters.
kegusaran 14 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I'll give ya credit I like Humphrey Mich better than that little puke bear.
kegusaran 14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good, but I gotta say it worked better in brother bear. I know I shouldn't compare but here I mean kodi was actually doing the right thing here kinda. Keeni in the movie was out for revenge so it made sense. Here he was attacked and nobody knew what the wolves were for. That and it was a lot more emotional with the brothers in the movie. That was a freakin great start for a decent movie. But anyway, still good... but just not as strong.
xSpiteWolfx chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
man that family could have done a better job protecting their leftovers, consitering how easy kodi got them
xSpiteWolfx chapter 2 . 8/10/2012