Reviews for Top Secret Love
Ya boiiii chapter 3 . 10/9
This chapter was breathtaking, every time I read it ( which is often) I get a little tingly down stairs
Cancer
This story is so inspiring and helping me through my depression and suicidal thoughts. Whenever I am about to kill myself I think of Brittany's struggle and push through. Thank you for saving my life so many times 3
cpmvluver89 chapter 2 . 2/21
hmu, ur a cutie
10/10
SisterFister69 chapter 1 . 1/30
This made me ROCKHARD good storytelling too
No chapter 1 . 1/26
This is gay
Master of Queefs chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Over all, I like the story. The character development is smooth, and I had a great yank for my stiff pinky on this beautiful masterpiece. The story arc develops almost perfectly, my only criticism is that the beginning doesn't really need the whole description on all the characters. it kind of left me expecting what I was going to jerk off to, Which made me a little upset. I love how easy it is to identify all the characters -even without the description- which could be a good take off point for your fan fiction career. These characters are lovable and a good Jerk, I like how this chapter ends because it leaves me almost dry but with a taste for more. I can really imagine the position you put your penguins in.

Further more, this fan fiction warmed my heart, because I didn't think there was good stumpy geyser material anymore before I found this; That made me really happy. To think about the main story basics of fan fiction and completely warp them into a story about these penguins from a free online hang out site is completely and utterly ingenious! I'd love to read the next chapters and see much more from you.

You can bet you'll find more reviews from me in the future!
Your anonymous pal, Master of Queefs.
WhatCanIGetYou chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Yes, sir!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Tender?
Vegetables?
Good Man
MemeMaster chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I can't jerk off to this
CPLOVER69 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Love this fanfic! keep it going plz!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
this is shit
Ben chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
This story was pretty good.
Hey thats preety chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
thisue wa,s preety hut bu,t. som huot peng on peng actione