Reviews for Harry Potter and the Art of Wing Chun
Bronze chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update to this story. It's that good. The very idea that Harry was abused should've put a certain fraud in Azkaban for life. But as usual ALL his people worship the ground he shits on so do nothing he doesn't tell them to. There are at least two Auroras working for his bird club and unfortunately, both are deaf dumb and blind! Should their boss ever become aware of their knowledge and lack of response to the abuse, they may both be looking for a new job. WHEN THEY GET OUT OF AZKABAN, THAT IS! There is no excuse why they have to listen to him. He's only the headmaster of a school to Harry and CAN NOT dictate how he must live. But like everything the old fraud does, NOBODY wants to tell him he's wrong. It's long past time that the Auroras did their job and arrested the Dursleys' for child abuse. Regardless of what the meddling old fraud thinks is best. Albus SURE AS HELL AIN'T GOD! Another thing I feel is wrong is this stupid prophecy. I've always felt that there was one or two things wrong with it. 1) it wasn't complete. I mean that when Albus told Harry it, it was edited so that Harry only heard what Albus wanted him to. 2) It was as phony as a billion dollar bill. It was simply an excuse to remove two troublesome families from his bird club without anyone being the wiser. If all that makes you think I neither like nor trust Albus Dumbledore, then you're right on the money. If he's willing to allow child abuse for his idea of greater good, then he's lost any and all good he ever had.
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
But of course the old BUTTHEAD hasn't told anyone! The jackass is an information black hole after all! Everything goes in but nothing useful ever comes out. GOD forbid that the wizarding world should ever learn that the Pure-Blood that they're so afraid of is in truth a Half-Blood. Why ruin the dark lords' reputation!? Not that his brain dead followers wou9ld believe it anyway. Not even if it were uploaded directly to what little brains they have! Then there's the fact that that'd be one less piece of information that the meddling old moron had to himself. Just how is he supposed to feel superior to everyone else in the wizarding world if he doesn't control all the information on Riddle?
Bronze chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
A damn good story that I'm sorry died after only seven chapters. Wish it hadn't though. Not to sure if I'll read any other for fear that they'll follow the same pattern.
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
And, pray tell, WHEN EXACTLY WERE ADULTS NOT TRYING TO MANIPULATE HIM?! Or for that matter actually listening to him?! You know damn right that the only true answers are ALWAYS and NEVER! Now then I'm guessing that you've lost interest in this fic, stopped writing or just don't have the time to update all your work. These are the most likely ones anyway. I personally wish you would update this as I think it's quite good.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I see by that little note that Albus Dumbledork in this fic will be a helpful person I suppose. However, many readers complain about what they think of as Dumbledore bashing even though it truly isn't. Look at cannon and if you readit with your eyes open, you'll realize that the great and wise Albus Dumbledore DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR HARRY! Once he dumped Harry off at the Dursleys' house that was the end of things till he came to Hogwash. Even then it was all death traps at the end of every year. He did ABSOLUTELY nothing about the abuse that Harry had to endure at their hands. Then there's the supposed schools' supposed mediwitch. Can you say DUMB AS A DOOR NAIL?! At no time during Harrys' school years when he was injured did she even to bother to scan him for anything. She never notice how short he was for his age nor how thin he was. Every year he returned tom school thinner then when he left that place. And she never noticed. That's a medical professional?! The same could be said for his head of house. She was just as stupid as the headmaster and nurse. When a child comes up to you and tells you something he or she or they have no way of knowing and you ignore them, then who's to blame when they get injured? It seems to me that the entire school system of magical Britain is a total write off. The susposed magical government of the is not in anyway shape or form in any better shape either.
Raymond Fireson chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Yo, what's up, man? It's like, "Raymond! You're free!" and then an owl with a Hogwarts letter he says "Oh, and you're a wizard." Like it's unimportant. I read the last thing, and then I scrolled all the way back down, so on the top says "yes, I noticed" so it looks HILARIOUS like "You're free! Oh, and your a wizard" "I noticed" lol. See ya!

-Ray
iggychan89 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
James Potter was actually a Chaser in canon, thought i'd let you know. :) The movie screwed that up for no reason whatsoever by claiming he was a Seeker.
Robaezica W chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
What Happened to Ron? BTW I love this story so much! It's amazing!
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
This is awesome! I love your concept, it's so unique and interesting, and your writing definitely holds up to the challenge of executing it well. (I still don't really understand the fandom's obsession with calling her "'Mione", considering they never once nicknamed her in the books, but that's a confusion for another time.)

I honestly can't wait to see where this story goes. Your changes are minor but also huge, and I think you're blending it all perfectly. I am curious — considering the pairings you have listed in your description, how far are you planning to take this? Is it going to cover all the books? Because if you are planning to do that then I tip my hat to you.

Anyway, all that aside, I will be waiting ever-so-patiently for an update. :)
AcidSerra chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
*Palm meet face.*

I understand its far too late to change this now... But the mind does not, most emphatically DOES NOT, store %100 of information and so forth. Not only do we NOT store %100 of knowledge, but we don't even store actual episodes within our episodic memory. We store the building blocks required to recreate, always imperfectly, the scene. Our brain does not even bother to store factual information.

This is why eye witnesses suck. It's unfortunately compounded by the human tendency to rationalize. Rather than simply accepting a scene as it happened, we immediately try to 'explain' it to ourselves. Often what we remember is our rationalization of the events rather than the actual scene we saw.

Before someone brings up the pensieve as any sort of counterpoint, the pensieve as shown in cannon is NOT a device to view a person's recollection of events. The device not only represents the scene perfectly in all details, it also includes information the donor could not have possible perceived like the exact identity of persons behind them or the color of items that they could not have seen. What it actually does I don't know, but at a guess it's a scrying device that uses a person's memory as a guide. (Or perhaps the spell to remove the memory does that and it's only a overblown magical VHS player?)

As much as I enjoy the rest of this story that assertion just got under my skin something fierce.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Nice.
beast man1500 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Why did you change harry's dad to a seeker? He was a chaser.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
First the room Harry live in was just a small room, and hermonie a bitch one of the first word she said was I can't say it is nice to meet you, At that time Ron did nothing wrong
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Update immediately, please!
catspaw439 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I have enjoyed this story so far.