Reviews for Harry Potter and the Art of Wing Chun
Raymond Fireson chapter 4 . 5/20
Yo, what's up, man? It's like, "Raymond! You're free!" and then an owl with a Hogwarts letter he says "Oh, and you're a wizard." Like it's unimportant. I read the last thing, and then I scrolled all the way back down, so on the top says "yes, I noticed" so it looks HILARIOUS like "You're free! Oh, and your a wizard" "I noticed" lol. See ya!

iggychan89 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
James Potter was actually a Chaser in canon, thought i'd let you know. :) The movie screwed that up for no reason whatsoever by claiming he was a Seeker.
Robaezica W chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
What Happened to Ron? BTW I love this story so much! It's amazing!
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
This is awesome! I love your concept, it's so unique and interesting, and your writing definitely holds up to the challenge of executing it well. (I still don't really understand the fandom's obsession with calling her "'Mione", considering they never once nicknamed her in the books, but that's a confusion for another time.)

I honestly can't wait to see where this story goes. Your changes are minor but also huge, and I think you're blending it all perfectly. I am curious — considering the pairings you have listed in your description, how far are you planning to take this? Is it going to cover all the books? Because if you are planning to do that then I tip my hat to you.

Anyway, all that aside, I will be waiting ever-so-patiently for an update. :)
AcidSerra chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
*Palm meet face.*

I understand its far too late to change this now... But the mind does not, most emphatically DOES NOT, store %100 of information and so forth. Not only do we NOT store %100 of knowledge, but we don't even store actual episodes within our episodic memory. We store the building blocks required to recreate, always imperfectly, the scene. Our brain does not even bother to store factual information.

This is why eye witnesses suck. It's unfortunately compounded by the human tendency to rationalize. Rather than simply accepting a scene as it happened, we immediately try to 'explain' it to ourselves. Often what we remember is our rationalization of the events rather than the actual scene we saw.

Before someone brings up the pensieve as any sort of counterpoint, the pensieve as shown in cannon is NOT a device to view a person's recollection of events. The device not only represents the scene perfectly in all details, it also includes information the donor could not have possible perceived like the exact identity of persons behind them or the color of items that they could not have seen. What it actually does I don't know, but at a guess it's a scrying device that uses a person's memory as a guide. (Or perhaps the spell to remove the memory does that and it's only a overblown magical VHS player?)

As much as I enjoy the rest of this story that assertion just got under my skin something fierce.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
beast man1500 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Why did you change harry's dad to a seeker? He was a chaser.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
First the room Harry live in was just a small room, and hermonie a bitch one of the first word she said was I can't say it is nice to meet you, At that time Ron did nothing wrong
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Update immediately, please!
catspaw439 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I have enjoyed this story so far.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
interesting twists in Harry's life...
hope to read more soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
What does "Urawaza" mean?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Hermione Granger doesn't live in Little Whinging.
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
I love your characters more complex interactions. Thanks for the update.
sylvelle chapter 7 . 1/13/2014