Reviews for The Pieces Fall into Place
LadaHathaway chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is so brilliant
!
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
great story, keep writing.

-Fangirl17
Gondelaurier chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh this was just excellent, and it begs for a sequel! Since it isn't marked as complete, I'm holding out hope that there might be more of this story someday :D
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I think Rose's speach cut into the Doctor more than River's speach-even if they are close to the same. How will this turn out? Rose comes back after centuries and she and the Docotr fight. Well, it isn't their best day, I'll give them that.
Nagi Kokuyo chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Is there going to be another chapter? I hope so!
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh! Oh oh oh oh oh! This! Oh, I love this. I love everything you write, but this! Oh, Rose and 11...oh yes. Perfect. Please, more? Continue? I'd love to see Rose take on the 11th Doctor.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this OS :p (love the song too btw) Good job :p
kate1243 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
love it contuine plz
Eye-in-the-Glass chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Please please please continue this! I can't wait for the next update!
Stiehl chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hope to see more eventually...
Tarah chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Please tell me that this will be continued! It's brilliantly written and the plot is fantastic.
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
WOW. really. wow, poor Rose, poor Doctore Poor Williams's
Ismeme Daughter of Athena chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! this is really well written-you can't just leave the story off without the Doctor's reaction.
-Ismeme
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Grah... update soon. This is so fantastic.
Zarelyn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, please tell me you're continuing this! I'm working my way through The Long and Winding Road and saw the bit about the short stories - and, well, I've gotten a bit distracted. But I love this idea!