Reviews for The Fairy Godmothers
Kyprioth chapter 40 . 2/24
Awww... I kinda wanted an epilog of Herminone trolling her friends and more fluff with Sev...
Sigh...can't have everything ...
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
ANGSWIN chapter 40 . 11/2/2016
Nice one!
Thanks! :)
Aki chapter 40 . 9/8/2016
Cute story! I loved that all the loose ends were tied up by the end. Your descriptions are brilliant; really neat twist on the time-travel love genre.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/6/2016
Cool
cathern.cain chapter 40 . 8/1/2016
Sweet story with a sweet sappy love story ending. So cute.
mom2divas chapter 40 . 7/7/2016
Yet another fantastic story! I love time fics but am so glad she didn't have to go 20 years back to her time. While I'll read multiple pairings, this is by far my favourite and you've done them justice. Off to see what else you've written!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 40 . 7/6/2016
This is a super duper awesome story! I love the creativity you poured into it.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 23 . 7/6/2016
I predicted the lion animagus! Yay!
SevmioneAlways chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
the sword is goblin made and is already impregnated with basilisk venom. that is canon to the books.
Harriverse chapter 40 . 6/3/2016
I enjoyed your story very much.
Dream-Runaway chapter 40 . 5/19/2016
This was such a lovely story! So different from other Snape/Hermione stories but I think that's what makes it my favorite! So perfectly satisfying!
Rose chapter 40 . 5/12/2016
Awesome story with a full adventure in the background ! Thank you :)
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 40 . 5/9/2016
Confused...if she went back 20 years to 77, and reappeared in 80, that's only 3 years?
Golden Asp chapter 40 . 4/30/2016
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. A slightly different take on the time travel thing, and I liked it.
Barzallai chapter 40 . 4/11/2016
Lovely story, great character development, well edited. Thank you, I enjoyed reading your story very much. Keep writing, you are wonderfully talented.