Reviews for The Fairy Godmothers
mom2divas chapter 40 . 7/7
Yet another fantastic story! I love time fics but am so glad she didn't have to go 20 years back to her time. While I'll read multiple pairings, this is by far my favourite and you've done them justice. Off to see what else you've written!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 40 . 7/6
This is a super duper awesome story! I love the creativity you poured into it.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 23 . 7/6
I predicted the lion animagus! Yay!
SevmioneAlways chapter 21 . 7/6
the sword is goblin made and is already impregnated with basilisk venom. that is canon to the books.
Harriverse chapter 40 . 6/3
I enjoyed your story very much.
Dream-Runaway chapter 40 . 5/19
This was such a lovely story! So different from other Snape/Hermione stories but I think that's what makes it my favorite! So perfectly satisfying!
Rose chapter 40 . 5/12
Awesome story with a full adventure in the background ! Thank you :)
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 40 . 5/9
Confused...if she went back 20 years to 77, and reappeared in 80, that's only 3 years?
Golden Asp chapter 40 . 4/30
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. A slightly different take on the time travel thing, and I liked it.
Barzallai chapter 40 . 4/11
Lovely story, great character development, well edited. Thank you, I enjoyed reading your story very much. Keep writing, you are wonderfully talented.
kalikk chapter 40 . 3/31
uma palavra para descrever: INCRÍVEL.
ladyravenpuff2021 chapter 40 . 3/23
I loved this Sooo much! Thank you! Every chapter was the perfect cliff hanger, there weren't any spelling errors(and if there were, I ignored them) and I just *squeee*! I loved the ending! The gifts that the four Founders gave was a nice surprise and I think Hermione makes an awesome lion Animagus. I love her snarkiness, nobility, and maturity! I am definitely fav'ing you and the story!
Nihama9492 chapter 40 . 2/19
Lovely story. SO incredibly happy that she arrived before 1997!
DJ chapter 40 . 1/15
I love this! I needed a happy fanfic about harry potter because of today... Losing Alan... Its 1:36 am and I have school in less than 7 hours but it was all worth it. Thank you. Now to sleep. Hopefully I don't dream of Alan or I'll wake up crying... Again. I love you so much!
Arioneway chapter 40 . 11/21/2015
Awwww! This is a fun read indeed. Full of giggling, squealing and some tears. I gotta say... I could feel a physical pain in my chest when Hermione walked into the room and saw Severus' performance. Wonderful. Although, some of the details are a bit odd and seemed inaccurate (Hermione is actually older than HP right?) , I think it works quite well. Cheers!