Reviews for The Fairy Godmothers
SlashloverQ chapter 24 . 3/26
Absolutely love your story and this chapter is so good. I was wondering if she would be a lioness, tee hee. I didn't see the lion coming. This is a great story that I will probably stay up late to finish tonight. I have added you to my favorite authors list. Thank you for sharing this with us.
joshsmom1983 chapter 19 . 3/25
Just wondering if Regulus is in this story. I am really enjoying reading this, it's different than so many by having Hermione with the Marauders.
Sailor's Wife chapter 40 . 3/21
believerofmajick chapter 40 . 3/10
Thoroughly enjoyed your story!
misuky7 chapter 40 . 2/1
This was brilliant, absolutely breathtakingly fangtastic. There are so many things I want to say about this story yet I cannot find the right words to express just how much I adored it. :3
bluefirefly5 chapter 40 . 1/20
All's well that ends well. :o)
bluefirefly5 chapter 39 . 1/20
Hmm, Hermione might be a tad overwhelmed with all this, no? At least the 'other' Hermione won't cease to exist in 1997.
bluefirefly5 chapter 38 . 1/20
That wasn't nice. :'(
bluefirefly5 chapter 37 . 1/20
But the future will be completely different now! The Hermione in it won't have the same memories as our Hermione!
bluefirefly5 chapter 36 . 1/20
Oh no... Please don't go, Hermione!
bluefirefly5 chapter 35 . 1/20
Oh no Hermione, don't leave Severus!
bluefirefly5 chapter 34 . 1/20
Well, Hermione almost deserves an Oscar for that Seer performance... I hope Severus will be alright.
bluefirefly5 chapter 33 . 1/20
I do hope Rosier really was asleep.
bluefirefly5 chapter 32 . 1/20
God for Severus that he didn't believe Hermione went back to her own time. And luckily for Hermione and the Order, she managed to warn them via Patronus.
bluefirefly5 chapter 31 . 1/20
Well, at least Hermione found out Voldemort haven't made any more Horcruxes yet...