Reviews for The Bookshop
ZolaZoey chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love it make another chapter!
MusicalBeauty chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
*Girly voice* That was sooo cute!
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
AND TO THINK YOU DIDN'T WANT TO POST THIS. I'm sorry but this may be one of the best, most plausible, most realistic, pieces of Teen AU that I've ever read. It's well-written, funny, oddly in character for being so AU- I mean I love it.

I think I like it so much because it's not, like you said, the high school or the foster family scenario- and I'm glad. High school can be okay as a setting but sometimes it gets out of hand, and the foster family thing can end up being a little weird (they're brother and sister, y'know?). So this is just amazing! Why has no one ever thought of this before? Take the team's actual scenario and twist it just a bit- still make Gibbs their boss, make them work together still-, and it can come out like this. Gosh I really do heart this. But I won't eat it because that'd make them all icky. D:

I love Tony and Ziva's... angsty tension, really, ha. The fact that even though they work together, she doesn't know why he's doing it, and he clearly asks her things to which she replies "That's classified information." It's so... so /them/, my dear, it's astounding.

But then, you slide into this bit:
"I am going to … miss you… when you go to college." The corners of his lips quirked up.
"Like I could ever forget you."
"You just like staring down my top."
"It's because I'm eighteen that I probably can't legally respond to the minor the way I want to."
And that's so them, but so high school them, that I have to remember that it's AU and not just Tony and Ziva as I know them. How do you do it? T-they go all serious next and I find it so ironic that they can speak with conviction and all that, when they're young, but they rarely have such conversations as adults. They're just so difficult, aren't they?

You put so much hand-holding in this! The bit when Abby comes in, and Ziva only has to move her arm to find Tony's fingers linking with hers... Gosh I love them. And I love this, have I mentioned? :D

Ooh angst. I like it, though, so it's okay. I just hate to see my bbs so darn upset!
"Let go of me. I'm not your charity case or your boyfriend." And with that, my heart is shredded into little prickling pieces that cut like glass because THE PAIN. Meep.

I can't copy and paste the rest because I like it ALL so I'd take up all the space, but their angry-little-make-up thing is so goooood. Again, it's realistic, and balanced and gorgeous. I just love your writiing. I may print this whole thing off, actually, and frame it, then put it on my wall.

The ending is also mighty purty. Gah the feels at the line,
"...pressing a light kiss to his jaw, just to the side of his mouth; she thought she heard his breath hitch." BUUHHHHH.
And then his 'slightly shy grin'. My baby, I luff him.

Also 'Kelly Gibbs Bookshop'. You... you. *shakes fist affectionately*

Eee I love it. And I shall frame it somehow.
ncisandsvuaddict chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
cutest little drabble or fluff story ever.
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
He gave her a tired, miniscule smile. "I do that every evening you work here."

"I know." She tried to give him a warmer smile. "But this time, I want you to."

Favorite part :D

It's so cute! I know you don't want to do anymore teen AU stuff but really, you could easily put another chapter on here. *hinthint*
Leah339 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ooh, now I want to know what happens after! You're so evil :P Anyway, usually I'm not a fan of Teens AU, but this is one of the very rare expections *-* Great job! (and the "Kelly Gibbs Bookshop"... aww ç_ç )

- B
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Don't feel bad you wrote a teen AU, I thought it turned out pretty good! I particularly liked Tony and Ziva's argument. The "Damn you, DiNozzo" line felt so right :)
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This one is totally different you want I am used to from you :) its not bad! Miss you
Court xoxox
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I read a teen AU .Never thought I'd see the day...The only way I got through it was that it was well written and entertaining and I imagined them as ! ;p
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awww. This is wonderfully sweet with just the right amount of angst to temper the fluff. Tony and Ziva are in character yet act like actual teenagers, and the same goes for Abby and McGee.

Thank you for sharing your teen AU with us!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012

You just wrote a Teen AU. OMG I AM SO PROUD OF YOU RIGHT NOW!

lol and I know it was probably against your better judgement, but you shouldn't be ashamed of this, because it's awesome and hilarious and, like, actually an original idea, rather than the cliched 'high school' or 'foster home' thing (both of which I am guilty of. cough.).

You awesome thing, you. They're adorable and in-character, but still actually teenagerish, and the Tony angst was OMG SO GOOD. Look, you've reduced me to capital letters :)

Seriously, I find it so hilarious and awesome that you did this. I need to go display it prominently on my Favorites list, excuse me :)