Reviews for Migraines
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/7
Nice!
whiskets chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Okay. I just reared up a tiny, tiny bit, like one tear, at the thought of Steve brushing her hair. They're all so sweet! And I freaking love how Clint is so in tune to Natasha.
Scheherazade's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is really sweet, seeing the avengers as a family. Nice job.
Zeef chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Very nice. I haven't seen this before. I like it. I WANT ANOTHER! *throws coffee cup into the ground*
keepcalmandwrite chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love this fic, but i love all your stories for the Avengers especially when they focus on Natasha :)
guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was really sweet. I love the relationships between the entire team but mostly between Clint and Natasha. ;)
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was really sweet. Very nice work.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Really nice. I loved Cap here especially.
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh I liked this! Some people really don't know they're allowed to be weak. Or that people won't shun them for their weakness. So this was a cool little lesson for her. And I just love Clint and NAtasha! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
i love it, you wrote it soo perfectly and theres too many great lines for me to choose my favourite though i really love the last line!
Larien Elanesse chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This was fantastic. My only complaint is that I want MORE. I love this 'Avengers are one big family' deal. :)
Messer Victo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
My god this was good! You are steadily becoming my fave clintasha writer. Write more like this please!
Scarlett chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is awesome! XD
Famous4it chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awesome, awesome story. Love how everyone took care of her :)
Kay chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awwwwwwww. This is so cute.

I love the thing above Steve and his mom