Reviews for Separated Love
Yes I'm so glad this was updated. This is my favorite story.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 8 . 6/21
Great chapter joker, keep it up! Now that Kate's on her way with Hutch as a guide of sorts, as he saw what happened to Humphery, lets just hope they find Humphery before he gets really attached to Amber. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kateissexy chapter 8 . 6/20
Great so far keep up the good work m8
DelPrimo chapter 6 . 5/17
Great chapter! Good to see you writing again.
Can't wait to see what happens next
Absolutely amazing! Please keep this story going for as long as possible.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 6 . 2/3
Great chapter joker, keep it up! Good to see ya writing again. Anyway wonder who else is around Humphery, Amber and the caribou?
S-techno chapter 6 . 2/3
darkjoker313 glad to see you writing again! I hope that your fans and friends review you!
joshuab2897 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
when is the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Good Kate I hope your life's over for being a big bitch I hope Kate dies slow and painful death I had say it she looks like the type so yeah and bye.
the dark shadow chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Love this chapter
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Great chapter joker, keep it up! Well it's good for Kate that she literally ran into Hutch. He had some harsh words for her but in the end they were helpful. She now realizes that divorcin Humphery was the worst thing she could've done. If she ever wants to get him back she's gotta go get him before he gets too attached to Amber or she'll lose him for good. The thing is does she remember or know where he was relocated to? Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheAlpha99 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
That was perfect! I've been waiting for this story! Awesome job .
rene.basultosantander chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
me gusto mucho el capitulo espero el siguiente avisame
zach leduc chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I don't think you really know how to end a story, do you? you should add more to this story.
lillysdreamer chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
come on dark this story was getting interesting you cant just leave us hanging like this...i want to know what humphrey and amber end up doing and if kate figures out what to do
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »