Reviews for Separated Love
firebirdphoenix02 chapter 9 . 7/20
Please write more
firebirdphoenix02 chapter 2 . 7/20
Why
Kate would never do that, I mean find a new mate other than Humphrey, never in her life
firebirdphoenix02 chapter 1 . 7/20
Kate was a little harsh
That isn't like her
Why you makin' me sad man
I can't wait for the next chapter! I really love how Hutch is depicted in this story, I really hope we will see more of it.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
MasterObi-Wan674 chapter 7 . 4/29
Two words. OH DAANNNGGG
The Lone Omega chapter 9 . 4/29
Awesome story so far man can't wait for your next awesome chapter! :D
VvegteHD chapter 9 . 4/29
Thanks for the update
Yes finally! Again with the cliffhanger, but I can't wait to see what's next!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 9 . 4/28
Great chapter joker, keep it up! Kate I know ya miss Humphery pretty badly but ya should be careful what ya say to Hutch. I know ya love Humphery but u shouldn't have asked that of Hutch. I'm sure he has a desire of finding a mate. Hopefully ya didn't just make ur journey with him awkward. Might be a while before ya even get a trail of where he went. Can't wait for the next chapter!
OMEGa man chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
you gotta write more to this, you should write how Kate and Hutch plan to find Humphrey and when they find; You should write if anything happens between Humphrey and Amber, but otherwise great; plot, conflict and stories
TheRavenMocker chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
When are you going to upload the next chapter?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Yes I'm so glad this was updated. This is my favorite story.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Great chapter joker, keep it up! Now that Kate's on her way with Hutch as a guide of sorts, as he saw what happened to Humphery, lets just hope they find Humphery before he gets really attached to Amber. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kateissexy chapter 8 . 6/20/2015