Reviews for Separated Love
Good Kate I hope your life's over for being a big bitch I hope Kate dies slow and painful death I had say it she looks like the type so yeah and bye.
the dark shadow chapter 5 . 3/26
Love this chapter
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 3/27
Great chapter joker, keep it up! Well it's good for Kate that she literally ran into Hutch. He had some harsh words for her but in the end they were helpful. She now realizes that divorcin Humphery was the worst thing she could've done. If she ever wants to get him back she's gotta go get him before he gets too attached to Amber or she'll lose him for good. The thing is does she remember or know where he was relocated to? Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheAlpha99 chapter 5 . 3/26
That was perfect! I've been waiting for this story! Awesome job .
rene.basultosantander chapter 5 . 3/26
me gusto mucho el capitulo espero el siguiente avisame
zach leduc chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I don't think you really know how to end a story, do you? you should add more to this story.
lillysdreamer chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
come on dark this story was getting interesting you cant just leave us hanging like this...i want to know what humphrey and amber end up doing and if kate figures out what to do
xSpitewolfx chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter! It was on the short side, but with Kate taking interest in Hutch it was pretty interesting. Looking forward to future updates!
Someone who isn't important chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Great! First time I've been on in like 3 months on this forum or posting anything here to be greeted by 3 more chapters of SL! I soooooooooo wanted to see how this would continue and i'm so glad you finally started writing again!
The Darkest Alpha chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Another Great chapter good job dude cant wait for the next one
imjustlikehumphery chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Great chapter darkjoker, keep it up! I'm happy to hear that ya worked urself outta ur depressed state u were in. Sounds like that Kate and Humphery will never see each other again judgin by what they wanna do and who they found to replace the other. I hope that Kate and Humphery won't regret their breakup in the long run. It doesn't sound like they will though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dawn walker wolf chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
nope! I've read all your other stories, in the end of this story Humphrey and Kate will be together once again happily!
LoyalWolfHumphrey chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Hey its okay..take your time but just just dont stop okay?
Silver chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I understand I've been heart broken before too, if u need 2 talk about it I'm here 2 listen, as a helpful fan of course.
Alexander chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I am sorry for what you are going through, and I feel your pain Darkjoker313. I just want you to know that it doesn't matter how long it takes you to recover from this I will be patiently waiting for you to update. Again I am really sorry for what happend. I wish you the best of luck

Sincerely, Alexander