Reviews for Blood and Flour
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I really liked this one it was a nail biter to the end! Great plot and story line!
nicolelylewis chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
haha, love the ending...and great story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
I weally weally wuv it!( idk why im talking like that)
RMNicki chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Oh no...Sam, no naps, NOT a good idea!
Great writing job, amazing!
Writer With Sprite chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
PERFECTLY AWESOME
elflingskitten chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Gosh, this whole thing has just been really excellent writing. Love your style. Very well done.
Ealasaid Una chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Will the team help Garret?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Are you going to continue PLEEEEAAAASE! I want Sam:P
Angela chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"the store behind the empty customer service counter rang" The store rang? How does a store ring?
burnmedown chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
This was really, really awesome. Just thought I'd let you know. I've been hoping for high-quality fic like this in the Flashpoint fandom, and it's wonderful to find some. Thanks, and hope you write more! :)
robby1925 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Great story, you captured the personalities of the characters. You could use a beta reader, but your a really good writer.
rgs38 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
So I owe you two reviews and I'm both happy and unhappy to give them. Not ready for this to end but we'll get to that.

My man Wordy! For the struggle you had with him, you did a great job. More thought centered, looking out for his friends and his family, always thinking and feeling, a great interpretation, love how you had him and Sam talking and how you have Wordy checking on Ed, driving him. Great, supportive buddy kind of moments.

The last chapter was fantastic. Love Sam refusing the pain meds too. That's definitely something they would all do pretty much. It's a tough trade off being lucid or being able to effectively breathe but I can see Sam sacrificing it in order to know that Ed was okay. It's like Wordy's thing, he knows that they're okay but until he sees Sam and Ed there's a part of him disputing it. I love the conversation between Sam and Ed though. The two tough guys, not many words with them but having this emotional conversation, you made it feel natural and you made it work so well. I really love Ed asking if Greg knew about Sam's refusing pain meds and Sam asking after everyone left for the meds; that was really wonderful and had me very happy for some reason.

So I loved this story so so much and I can't wait to see what else you post. This was a great step moving into angst as well as whump and considering its still like your second story. Please post more stories! I can't wait and you're really adding a lot to the fandom. Great work, thanks for posting this and thanks for including me on the ride!
gabbygirl89 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it and can't wait for more from you!
Mac Ts Gurl chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
okay so sorry I missed so much...blame holidays, kids and soon back to school. I reallly liked the way this played out. Great to see the POV of one of the suspects, very well done - haven't seen that too much and then of course Jules concern and great job on Ed and Wordy as well. I could feel the tension and emotion from all of them, Ed's guilt and of course Sam's guilt and then thoughts as we close out the story. I'm sure he'll try his best to beat Jules back to work record haha and I did like the moments between him and Ed in this ending. Looking forward to more stories.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Okay starting with the end first. Ha loved the last line and I totally get why you wanted to leave it there. Very fitting :) and kinda of a fun upbeat way to end a tense story.

I loved the ending, the perfect mix of angst, inner emotional turmoil, and a few humorous quips. Glad to know that Sam wasn't dealt any perm damage and of course my dear Eddie is on the mend. I like sam's reasoning about the meds - very him and of cousre him wanting to know everything and his insight into ed's emotions.

Thanks for the small snippets with the rest of the team and some canon stuff (*ahem jam ahem* lol) as well. So I'll answer your first part last hehe yes more stories please :) Thanks for an enojyable read.

AiP