Reviews for Blood and Flour
missblueeyes63 chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
This is the fifth time I've read this story and I still love it.
Elise Deschat chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
The conflict was resolved, denouement adequate...I actually thought it was humorous...I definitely could see Ed feeling guilty and Sam playing it down...

The only problem that I had was the use of tear gas...knowing that they had an elderly hostage, as well as an GSW to the chest, it would not have been used...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Love love love love LOVED IT
I wish you'd do more Sam Whump. Miss your writing!
MerryLittleMess chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Great ending. And great story, too. ;D
Although, after reading a few flashpoint fanfics, I do wonder why sam always gets shot.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I really liked this one it was a nail biter to the end! Great plot and story line!
nicolelylewis chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
haha, love the ending...and great story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
I weally weally wuv it!( idk why im talking like that)
RMNicki chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Oh no...Sam, no naps, NOT a good idea!
Great writing job, amazing!
Writer With Sprite chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
PERFECTLY AWESOME
elflingskitten chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Gosh, this whole thing has just been really excellent writing. Love your style. Very well done.
Ealasaid Una chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Will the team help Garret?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Are you going to continue PLEEEEAAAASE! I want Sam:P
Angela chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"the store behind the empty customer service counter rang" The store rang? How does a store ring?
burnmedown chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
This was really, really awesome. Just thought I'd let you know. I've been hoping for high-quality fic like this in the Flashpoint fandom, and it's wonderful to find some. Thanks, and hope you write more! :)
robby1925 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Great story, you captured the personalities of the characters. You could use a beta reader, but your a really good writer.