Reviews for Laughter
marvelsquint chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Aww loved it! So adorable!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it!
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
aw loved it!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I didn't just like it. I l
LOVED it, great job!
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
... *speechless* Makes strangled noise.* The ending broke me. Im gonna cry. Stop and Stare was playing in backround and that just gave the one element that was missing.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
The whole laughing thing is adorable, while the very, very end wih Steve remembering is so sad I might cry. Loved it!
PurpleIris27 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ummmmm... Yo. Can't find your email address anywhere, not sure if you still check your youtube messages, and I didn't know if you had a smartphone. So I came here. Wanted to PM you, but lo and behold, can't do that either. Anyways... Hoping you'll see this. You might want to rethink the whole "I hate Little Big Planet and I'm never playing it again thing." Ummmmm... Yeah. Text me when you see this. . /2012/07/23/sack-it-to-me-announcing-the-disney-princesses/

P.S. In exchange for the first update in over 2 years (yikes...) on TQoT I want some Avengers fluff. And possibly Spiderman. Yeah. Text me.
purpleanime chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i love this so much! the fact it was in the captain's pov made it great!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
hehehe i liked it. I liked that this was told through the eyes of an outsider :)
ArabianForest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww... Poor Steve. Anyways, loved everything in this story. Great job and I can't wait to read more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Loved it! :)
Maybe you can write from Clint & Natasha POV also. It'll be great if you can write how Clint has help Natasha during this period.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love this couple and seeing them through Steve's eyes was interesting. I enjoyed this piece very much.
Sarcastic Musician chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great story. My favorite kind of story is one told by an outside POV in the couple, and this was well written. I find that when I look for Clint/Natasha (as well as Pepper/Tony) fics I am drawn towards the ones that are centered on members' of the teams POV on the couple or situation surrounding the couple, because it adds a kind of understanding, or acceptance. I say all this just to request that in the future you will write more from outsiders' POV, because this is one of the best I have read so far. :)
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
awww the ending is sad and cute at the same time! i dont know if i should smile or cry!
Melody Rae chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love that Steve is the one to be brave enough to inquire about the obvious affection going on. I love his romantic heart and I couldn't help daydreaming about Steve trying to play matchmaker 3. This Clintasha fic is adorable and I love the way you portrayed the characters, Clint is protective and compassionate which is almost as wonderful as seeing Natasha being carefree. Good job.