Reviews for Grief
ILoveFowl chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Well, actually, Artemis couldn't have "snagged some of her DNA and brought her back to life." The only reason a clone helped HIM is because he was human, and the Gate only took fairy souls. Holly would have been sucked away.

But other than that, this is a very good story. I hope it has a happy ending :/
123sare chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
It's really good, and i felt pretty sad for artemis and holly, imagine getting blamed for something u didnt mean 2 do. otherwise its really good. :)
D Tull chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Nice story.
goblin88 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
very good
Kidd Icarus chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Ugh, this fic is SO good but it's so damn DEPRESSING. did you ask Eoin anything A/H related? I don't think I would have the guts to ask. Anyway, update soon!
wolf09 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is a good story. Do you think Artemis could remember Holly through THE kiss maybe?
Shay chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ok, I don't like reading sad stories, especially after a book is over but I can hope that you'll give it a happy ending? Never mind, what I'm trying to say is that it's a good story. I like your writting style and the idea. I'd like to know what Arty thinks about Holly now, but I'll have to wait. Update soon, i'll be waiting with bated breath.
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aww... This is sad. I want to find out what happens next!

It would stink to be Holly in this situation. :'(
artyfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That's a sad thought...one of your friends not remembering you - his memory perfectly intact when it comes to other people - when you've done more for him than just about anyone.