Reviews for Danny goes Dark
avidreaded chapter 1 . 2/12
What in the hell did I just read
iB3LIEVE chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Well iiiiii find it hilarious x)
pale-blue11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Haha! Tucker is hilarious!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hi

This one-shot has better quality then the other, but needs more work.

The plot isn't innately bad, but Danny is OOC. Maybe you could somehow do the plot of Danny trying Goth, but keep Danny in character, as for how, I don't know.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

I don't like some of the words in the language. Could you edit them? This is a request, not an order.
Nothing is suggestively offensive.
No violence. The dark themes are mature and disturbing, but passable. Not vulgar like some stuff I've seen.

That is my review. God bless.

Data Seeker
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
BWHAHAHA! LOVED IT!
Sam L. Manson chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I LAUGHED SO HARD I HAVE TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE! HAHAHAHA!

DANNY HAS AN OBSESSION WITH HIS SOUL...HAHAHAHA!...

XX
hi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
aw poor tuck! :'(I LOV U TUCK! XD
ShyKylee chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Pfffffft (sorry, that's my laugh...literally)
Ahaha poor tucker, he don't get no phangirls...
I love how this was the whole "ANGST" chirade tied in with humor... But that was your point wasn't it.
A chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh gosh... This was great! xD Had me laughing at the beginning, I could see Danny and Tucker going goth to impress fan girls. The way Danny was acting with the knife was great too. Nice job!
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this just...i don't even...well, I definitely don't hate it. In fact I love it for it's weirdness, but the thing that really made me laugh was Tucker at the end ;D
Lily chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOL this was great!
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
HAHAHAHA loved it
CatchingWind chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
... You're hilarious.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.
For the record, I haven't been in a Stop 'n Shop, either, but I have been in a Kum 'n Go and a Get 'n Go. Close enough?
Anywho, FUNNEHNESS.
"Man, this thing is SHARP."
-CatchingWind
SplatteredPaint08 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is why I wonder about people... But it's ok because it's funny!
()。
2Belle26 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Haha! That's funny!
I personally am not a fan of those emo Danny fics, and this just made my day! I like how you made Danny so dramatic...just so he could impress the girls! (I thought by now he'd be over his "phangirls.")
Great job, and keep it up!
:D