Reviews for Please Don't Go
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
F***, that was a tough read. Too-many-FEELS! xD Haha, I really reeeeally liked this story. I would quote a favourite line or two but there were far too many to pick from. :) I loved the ending, something about it felt cliche, maybe, but in a good kind of way haha. When the message on the loud speaker sounded I was in a bit of a giggle fit, thinking to myself "Yes! There's hooooooooope!" :D Haha. Also, I really loved your narration style. It would just flit between sections without warning, and that gave the story a very fast pace when it came to transitioning from scene to scene. It didn't get wrapped up in itself or over indulge, or anything, which is just great.

So, yeah. This is an absolute winner in my books. :D
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awe that is a very cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
More I want more cant wait for it going to blow up

It is so w
BlindFoolLove chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I really liked your story:) hopefuly you'll update soon I'm looking forward to it()
Koumi-Locc chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice Taito! I hope your next ficc has Koumi/Jyoura with it kuz Taito fans show nothing but love for the Koumi/Jyoura Fan-base G Peace Koumi Out yo..
AmiraStarr chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was good! I like your writing style. : ) I wonder if Taichi will get the guts to say something. Poor kid had no idea his friend might leave the country. I look forward to an update. : )