Reviews for Dear Severus Snape,
Cassandra Jackson chapter 1 . 7/13
This is beautiful. Honestly
Fishbiter chapter 1 . 4/23
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not, but.. didn't Voldemort have horcruxes?
Amy chapter 1 . 2/17
Aha um, well, this was very, very in-character I will say, in that I was pretty much only rooting for Harry, James, and the two Marauders - and wanted to set Snape on fire the entire time (and am basically headcanon-ing that this is exactly what Harry did the night after he let Snape touch his own son - set fire to Snape's bed and watched him burn, then lived happily ever after).

But I can totally believe that this is exactly how Snape would treat Harry if he were ever in the position of finding him to be a stepfather to the boy.

Lily, however, still seems unbelievable. It's flat-out admitted that she knew Snape was tormenting her son, and I can in no way buy that the mom who literally died for her kid would stay in a marriage where that sort of thing was happening to the same kid.

So happy to see a Snape-Harry centric story in which James is the one to come out looking superior to Snape! That was a pleasant surprise, and again, most of the characterizations (other than Lily's) were quite IC.
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I'm so absolutely disgusted by Snape's behavior. The vary thought of that turns my stomach. In my opinion Harry should have spat in the man's face! And Lilly, I'm very disappointed with her. This story needed a sequel involving a major confrontation between Harry and at least Snape (if not both of them).

I like your writing. It is a testament to how well it's done if the story makes you react emotionally, even if it's negative. Good job.
anna chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Awesome story(including the Prequel)! Love it! Though it shoudn't have mattered whose son Harry was in the end...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I love how you portrayed James in this story. The letter at the end is brilliant. So thoughtful.
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I practically sobbed through both stories. I honestly can't read a story like this without breaking down in tears, and the ending was just so bittersweet! Ugh, I think you just broke my soul a bit.
Good story, though.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Good story
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This story is very well written as I am furious with "Mr. Snape" as a result of reading it. Severus systematically abused an innocent child year after year after year. I also think Lily was a blind and rather callous mother not to see or act upon it. Severus certainly didn't deserve to have any inclusion with Harry's family and I hope Harry didn't let Lily have too much influence in her grandson's life as she demonstrated very little protection or common sense towards her own son.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
You reap what you sow, Mr Snape.
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Need more! Need Severus to pay for all of what he had done to Harry! Rawrrr!
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wow
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
wow snape is a bastard!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I was really quite perturbed when I read the prequel to this and thought that that was it. Then I chanced a glance at your profile, and what do you know, there's a sequel! Yay! Except then I read it and now I'm back to perturbed. All those years of awful treatment and verbal and emotional abuse and then nothing. No confrontation, no apology, nothing. Just a vague "he tried to treat him better in the future and they kinda sorta got along after that" kind of wrap up. What?! Just what? It feels so incomplete. Like there was no resolution, no coming to an understanding, no real remorse except one afternoon of Snape bawling because he realizes once again what an asshole he's been, and then he's right back to it. The story was well written but content wise I'm left very frustrated with it.
shan chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wonderful story. I kept crying from the first you going to do a sequel? I hope so