Reviews for Dear Severus Snape,
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 11/16
I'm so absolutely disgusted by Snape's behavior. The vary thought of that turns my stomach. In my opinion Harry should have spat in the man's face! And Lilly, I'm very disappointed with her. This story needed a sequel involving a major confrontation between Harry and at least Snape (if not both of them).

I like your writing. It is a testament to how well it's done if the story makes you react emotionally, even if it's negative. Good job.
anna chapter 1 . 9/29
Awesome story(including the Prequel)! Love it! Though it shoudn't have mattered whose son Harry was in the end...
I love how you portrayed James in this story. The letter at the end is brilliant. So thoughtful.
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 5/29
I practically sobbed through both stories. I honestly can't read a story like this without breaking down in tears, and the ending was just so bittersweet! Ugh, I think you just broke my soul a bit.
Good story, though.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 2/5
Good story
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This story is very well written as I am furious with "Mr. Snape" as a result of reading it. Severus systematically abused an innocent child year after year after year. I also think Lily was a blind and rather callous mother not to see or act upon it. Severus certainly didn't deserve to have any inclusion with Harry's family and I hope Harry didn't let Lily have too much influence in her grandson's life as she demonstrated very little protection or common sense towards her own son.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
You reap what you sow, Mr Snape.
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Need more! Need Severus to pay for all of what he had done to Harry! Rawrrr!
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
wow snape is a bastard!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I was really quite perturbed when I read the prequel to this and thought that that was it. Then I chanced a glance at your profile, and what do you know, there's a sequel! Yay! Except then I read it and now I'm back to perturbed. All those years of awful treatment and verbal and emotional abuse and then nothing. No confrontation, no apology, nothing. Just a vague "he tried to treat him better in the future and they kinda sorta got along after that" kind of wrap up. What?! Just what? It feels so incomplete. Like there was no resolution, no coming to an understanding, no real remorse except one afternoon of Snape bawling because he realizes once again what an asshole he's been, and then he's right back to it. The story was well written but content wise I'm left very frustrated with it.
shan chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wonderful story. I kept crying from the first you going to do a sequel? I hope so
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
It's better they keep the truth from him, let Harry remember James the way he should but Snape deserved worse in my opinion. At least they can get along for the sake of the grandkids.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ouch! That was a hard lesson on Snape.
Very good story, I quite loved the independant Harry ;)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014