Reviews for You're the One
always92 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
LOVED IT! PLEASE continue!
Vero Diaz chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
wheres the next chapter?
BekaRoo chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I loved this chapter and the fact Callie apologized. I can not wait to see what happens next :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
loved it! love that book too! haha
ashmo2000 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
good arizona set callie straight and she got fix things with lexie:)
princesseslikepirates chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I'm glad that Callie finally made nice with Lexie.
BekaRoo chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I loved this chapter and the Slexie part it was sweet and so Slexie lol.
I love that Mark pout Callie in her place and I hope she won't be a problem for Mark and Lexie.
I can not wait for Sophia and Lexie bonding :D

I love this chapter and this fic and I can not wait to see what happens next :D
ashmo2000 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
take that callie torres! i know she was trying to help, but you can't help someone who doesn't want to e helped...
princesseslikepirates chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Yea! Go Mark! I'm so happy that he told Callie off.
Hermosa06 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Go Mark...that was a good read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
ooooh loved it!
ashmo2000 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
well then... callie has not right to pass any judgement on lexie. coming from a friend i'd expect her to pass judgement with all the facts and not be biased just because mark's her babydaddy. does callie know the full story of why lexie left mark both times? if not mark needs to catch her up, then set her straight.
princesseslikepirates chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I love that Lexie voiced her opinion on Callie and that Mark is going to talk to her. It's about time Callie learns her place in the Slexie relationship. ;)
BekaRoo chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I loved this chapter a ton and I love this fic :D
I hope that Mark puts Callie in her place :D I have to say I am not Callie's biggest fan and she needs to back off. I can not wait for the next chapter and I look forward to seeing Sophia and Lexie bond and Mark and Lexie make it this time.

Again I loved this chapter and I can not wait for the next chapter :D :D :D :D :D :D
bjq chapter 3 . 8/6/2012