Reviews for The Broken Fox
Amon Kashino chapter 2 . 9/29
Nooooo... It was a decent story then it just took a left turn into idkwtf ... Sigh can't read anymore bye bye
SithLordNilis chapter 5 . 9/15
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CANCEL IT I LOVE IT I CAN'T SEE ANY ONE TOPPING THIS DAMN IT
I find naruto x sakura more realistic than naruto x hinata; we see naruto and sakura actually grow together, while naruto and hinata barely do anything to show any real interaction.

cocopuff1569 chapter 5 . 7/17
R was really gettin into this story
Shade chapter 5 . 7/2
Kinda want someone to adopt this story, but they may fuck it up BAD!

I loved reading this.
I usually don't ship narusaku but this is good I like this. (・ω・)ノ
violetvolpe chapter 5 . 5/25
This is an asome story. The fact that you may take forever tour date/finish it means nothing. Ill just wait and maybe perhaps someday finish writing my own. (I'll get around to is sometime XD) keep writing!
kidloco chapter 2 . 5/21
i re reading again to chapter one (work don let me read more and when i come home i play ragnarok lol) so im little slow to read complete but i love it like always, cant stop reading, is amazing, and i wish you come back wiht another chapter i know the end was shit and ect but you need continue
we need narusaku more becuase laterly had be slow for hinutiltards (i know you not are, you cool for now jo jo

but when willc ome the next chapter

if want talk to me or answer me is same nick of my acount kidloco

really want more and now read chapter 3 again
One of the best naruto stories I have ever read...amazing
St3rfire chapter 3 . 4/26
Hello my friend I understand. It's hard when someone still your work. Do not let this get to you. Please continue to write this story soon. I read the same story is called a path to broken fox. It has everything you written. That only thing he Chang was there age was 14.1/2. And he added a lemon. When Sakura goes back to express his felling. And he added two sound character. No harem please only Sakura and Naruto. If you added more females its kills the romance between them. I will keep you in my prayers. That god will shine into your life. You are doing a good job. Do not give up. I might do a similar. But if I do it will be added into my deviantart collection. Thank for giving motivation to continue write more stories about them.
DanDrake chapter 5 . 4/20
Hope you update soon.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 3/27
This I don't understand, naruto is coasting in CANON going psycho, in this one is so cutting edge as to letting it all GO... I mean he get's sakura?.. the world has peace.. he doesn't?... The world BURNS.. that's just his destiny. It WILL HAPPEN.
DarkRainDrops chapter 5 . 3/17
I suffer from hypochondria. Anxiety and depression and reading keeps my mind busy... Hang in there... Love the story.
St3rfire chapter 5 . 3/4
Good story. I like the way you explain every detail about the story. I know is hard to go through hard time. I been there going through loss of family members. No matter what challenge does life give you. Never give on your dreams and your hopes. never give up on writing. It helps you express your own feelings. When I am going through a hard time. Or when I have been. It help me to continue writing on my stories. To express my feelings and emotions into my story. Please never give up on your stories. Continue writing you are doing a good job. God bless you and I prayed that everything turn good for you.
Please continue it's one of th best I have ever read please make more