Reviews for The Broken Fox
itachilovespokey chapter 5 . 7/15
I sincerely hope you push through that depression and get better (sorry if my English sounds weird, its not my first language). Please update this story when you feel inspiration and motivation again! This has been one of the best stories that I've ever read! Please continue writing, you are awesome! And don't let those negative coments bring you down!
I wish you the best
And hope that you can continue this fanfic,
Sincerely,
Star~
LordCanine chapter 2 . 6/1
I agree with you. Kishimoto fucked up big time. I also agree with Sakura not being evil. Plus, Hinata creeps me out sometimes.
emily chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
please update
Jordna chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Please continue
ryujin hakuto chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
geez i read sad stories before but this one just made me cry
Joonwoo chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Aww man I wish there was more :(
Amon Kashino chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Nooooo... It was a decent story then it just took a left turn into idkwtf ... Sigh can't read anymore bye bye
SithLordNilis chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CANCEL IT I LOVE IT I CAN'T SEE ANY ONE TOPPING THIS DAMN IT
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I find naruto x sakura more realistic than naruto x hinata; we see naruto and sakura actually grow together, while naruto and hinata barely do anything to show any real interaction.

LOVED THIS
cocopuff1569 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
R was really gettin into this story
Shade chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Kinda want someone to adopt this story, but they may fuck it up BAD!

I loved reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I usually don't ship narusaku but this is good I like this. (・ω・)ノ
violetvolpe chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
This is an asome story. The fact that you may take forever tour date/finish it means nothing. Ill just wait and maybe perhaps someday finish writing my own. (I'll get around to is sometime XD) keep writing!
kidloco chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
i re reading again to chapter one (work don let me read more and when i come home i play ragnarok lol) so im little slow to read complete but i love it like always, cant stop reading, is amazing, and i wish you come back wiht another chapter i know the end was shit and ect but you need continue
we need narusaku more becuase laterly had be slow for hinutiltards (i know you not are, you cool for now jo jo

but when willc ome the next chapter

if want talk to me or answer me is same nick of my acount kidloco

really want more and now read chapter 3 again
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
One of the best naruto stories I have ever read...amazing