Reviews for The Broken Fox
One of the best naruto stories I have ever read...amazing
St3rfire chapter 3 . 4/26
Hello my friend I understand. It's hard when someone still your work. Do not let this get to you. Please continue to write this story soon. I read the same story is called a path to broken fox. It has everything you written. That only thing he Chang was there age was 14.1/2. And he added a lemon. When Sakura goes back to express his felling. And he added two sound character. No harem please only Sakura and Naruto. If you added more females its kills the romance between them. I will keep you in my prayers. That god will shine into your life. You are doing a good job. Do not give up. I might do a similar. But if I do it will be added into my deviantart collection. Thank for giving motivation to continue write more stories about them.
DanDrake chapter 5 . 4/20
Hope you update soon.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 3/27
This I don't understand, naruto is coasting in CANON going psycho, in this one is so cutting edge as to letting it all GO... I mean he get's sakura?.. the world has peace.. he doesn't?... The world BURNS.. that's just his destiny. It WILL HAPPEN.
DarkRainDrops chapter 5 . 3/17
I suffer from hypochondria. Anxiety and depression and reading keeps my mind busy... Hang in there... Love the story.
St3rfire chapter 5 . 3/4
Good story. I like the way you explain every detail about the story. I know is hard to go through hard time. I been there going through loss of family members. No matter what challenge does life give you. Never give on your dreams and your hopes. never give up on writing. It helps you express your own feelings. When I am going through a hard time. Or when I have been. It help me to continue writing on my stories. To express my feelings and emotions into my story. Please never give up on your stories. Continue writing you are doing a good job. God bless you and I prayed that everything turn good for you.
Please continue it's one of th best I have ever read please make more
kalel201125 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Merry Christmas my friend
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
You sunnava biiiiiiittccchhhh THIS STORY IS 100% DOVAKIIN APPROVED IT IS AMAZING
EzzatSecondComing chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
when will the next chapter coming out
erika burling chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Hi Triforce Guardian, I would like to first applaude your writting style and descriptive narrative of the events in the story. Now we all know that we were being challenged by you to make a story with one of the topics you provided and to be honest -this one has caught my attention. I'm sorry ANOTHER person felt entitled to PLAGIARIZE your story when obviously that does not only reflect poor taste and bad menners but also a lack of creativity and imagination. Now the reason i'm writting is because i would like to contact you and see if you would be interested in not only proof read MY story but also work along side me in this original (at least i'm hoping is original enough) topic that i haven't seen as off yet in the fandom of naruto. I know that life is complicated at best and difficult at most- so the amount of help i would need mostly is been descriptive enough (your style and descriptions are inspiring) while making it beliveable. If I picked your interest (fingers crossed) enough to get your collaboration I would like to chat you in to what's going on; I have had no other way to communicate and convey my message than through here and I truly hope you read this and get a possitive
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
How about you do the rest of us who DON'T have our mouths wrapped around Kishimoto's dick and shove this canon loving crap back up your ass?

Seriously...shove it WAY back up there so it never see's the light of day again.
kalel201125 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Continue the story you are very talented at write I mean typing lol but seriously though you have a talent you are by far one of the most passionet writers I have read NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF you are are great writer remember that and for the people who don't like it and are mean about it F**k them remember YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
While I'm sad that this story is only currently 4 chapters long - should you ever pick this back up, I know for a fact that I will be placing it as both a fav a follow. I honestly believe your Naruto in this story is much more real then cannon, and you even picked an interesting pairing for a situation. I may have noticed a few MINOR errors in spelling - as spell check won't say a correctly spelled word was used incorrectly. I hope you update this story soon - and that life works out better for you soon.
DraxAQN chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
This is one of my favorite fics. So I can wait. Just get better.