Reviews for The Broken Fox
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 1 . 4/4
I have found it... THE ONE NARUTO STORY THAT DOESN'T BASH SAKURA!
Leo The Epic Writer chapter 5 . 2/9
noooo, this story was down right amazing, i always read to get to the end, but ita incomplete :c please come back, your an amazing writer
Guam chapter 2 . 1/17
harem I really hoping It will be harem and I don't think Sakura can heal naruto. I mean come on we knew she in love with the duck-but
Sakura her self don't enough to make a Broken man whole again.
kat chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
can u please update this story Im really desperate for another chapter! Amazing writing!
Amon Kashino chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
Disliked it greatly, started skipping midway through chapter three before I just gave up and scrolled to the bottom. It sounded good in the description but the story just falls flat and feels rushed and cluttered
supertuff chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
ill be waiting patiently for a new chapter. i am loving this
Sam239 chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
I could see this being really good. hope you continue writing
Draco0905 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
while I understand your muse has gone. I'm somewhat saddened that this story is left unfinished. it has so much potential. while also being very true to itself. I hope I get to read the rest of it. but that seems unlikely now. I hope you continue to win your war. some of us won't. good luck.
IfiShouldDie000 chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
I sincerely hope you push through that depression and get better (sorry if my English sounds weird, its not my first language). Please update this story when you feel inspiration and motivation again! This has been one of the best stories that I've ever read! Please continue writing, you are awesome! And don't let those negative coments bring you down!
I wish you the best
And hope that you can continue this fanfic,
Sincerely,
Star~
LordCanine chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I agree with you. Kishimoto fucked up big time. I also agree with Sakura not being evil. Plus, Hinata creeps me out sometimes.
emily chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
please update
Jordna chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Please continue
Ryujin Hakuto chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
geez i read sad stories before but this one just made me cry
Cuckerino chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Aww man I wish there was more :(
Amon Kashino chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Nooooo... It was a decent story then it just took a left turn into idkwtf ... Sigh can't read anymore bye bye