Reviews for Special Agent Audrey Horne
enjoyable
Amazing! Hope that in season 3 they are back together or that Audrey some how saves Cooper from the black lodge! Ahhhh! #damnfinecoffee
raineynight chapter 1 . 1/3
I really enjoyed this story! I think the characters are very well done, and I loved seeing Audrey becoming a much stronger character. I've always loved the thought that she would end up in some kind of badass career. :D And I think the English is fine, it's certainly better than some writers that are native English-speakers.
Thanks for taking the time to share this lovely story. 3
Bree chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
More please!
Diane chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I've been watching Twin Peaks for years and always felt like the relationship between Cooper and Audrey was a complete cliffhanger. This completes things for me.
Uh new here chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wonderful! You said you wanted a review, so here it is! First off, bravo. I'm a writer but I could never write fanfiction because the characters are already made for me and I have little room to tamper. But you did fantastic. There were only a few very very minor errors in wording, but I understood what you meant. My only critique is that you spent more time building up to their encounter than the encounter actually lasted. But other than that, it was fantastic.
charlottesomet1mes chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Never wrote a review before but my love for this fic has spurred me into action! I really really enjoyed this. It made me smile like a Cheshire cat. Beautifully written, I think you captured Audrey perfectly. And a lovely happy ending too, what more could a girl ask for? Thank you so much for writing it!
PinkGloom chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loved the story! You did a good job writing her graduation speech. I love Audrey! So mysterious.
CPIsDone chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like it when people write a good story about the girl characters making something of their lives. Nice job!
Ronnie's Account - Purged chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
First things first... You, lady, are one hell of a Twin Peaks fan, and a true asset to this fandom! Reading this beautiful story of yours, it is so clear that you have a deep and honest understanding not only of Twin Peaks' world, but of the characters that inhabit it. For instance, while most authors in the fandom like to portray Audrey as some sort of fearless (and, let's be honest - hokey) vixen, you understand her fears. While she may appear cool and confident to the outside world, she's still just a young girl, longing to be accepted. No one understands this fact more than Agent Cooper. I mean, name one scene over the course of the show where she actually bests him in a conversation. She may be smarter and wittier than anyone else in TP, but when it comes to her crush on Coop, well... let's just say, she becomes a bit bumbly. The excerpt of you story where she goes all hazy during his speech perfectly encapsulated this feeling. However, that's not all! You were also able to perfectly showcase Audrey's value as the heroine of the series. Yes, she loves Cooper, but she also loves what he stands for; loves it enough to go endure the struggles and heartache of devoting her life to the FBI. Someone wouldn't just enter into that kind of program over a simple girlhood crush. Nope. This shit is true love, and your Audrey is brimming with it!

...And then there's your crazy-good Fesity!Audrey characterization. I mean, seriously?! The whole, "I'm Audrey Horne and I get what I want," moment in her acceptance speech... true brilliance! I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Yes. Someone finally gets it! And last but not least, there was my favorite part of this already awesome story: Cooper's finally line to Audrey! I can literally hear him saying this to her on the show. And that's hard to do, especially for a picky fan like me. When I finished this story, I had a goofy grin the size of Alaska plastered across my face, and I was like, "Damn straight, Coop! She'll be your Special Agent! She'll Special Agent the shit outta you!"

In other words, JOB BEYOND WELL DONE! I hope to see many more Peaks fics from you in the future, and am honored to be your fandom friend! :)
SusanInColorado chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Excellent! I love any Twin Peaks fic, but especially Dale and Audrey. It breaks my heart that Lynch caved in and didn't put them together and that they never completed a third season. I know that it would have featured Audrey a lot with her helping search the Black Lodge.

Btw... there are no "uniforms" at the FBI, men and women just wear business suits for graduation.

But having her back in that black dress she wore to One Eyed Jacks again would stop Dale in his tracks.