Reviews for The Cooper Line Continues
Cheshire chapter 29 . 5/16/2014
It's an amazing story, and I never for bord once! That's a first... anyway, this is great, and I'd really want a sequel to this ;) But if they'll be thieves, I REAAALLY want them to do heists or their first robbery or something like that, maybe even Sly can tag along and teach them? Would be SO awesome! _
cheesebread222 chapter 29 . 1/6/2014
Well, that was rather good. Nice ending, and leaves it perfectly open for a sequel. Which I for one think you should write.

But, I really have nothing else to add except, thanks for the great story, and hopefully there will be more.
nickfekette chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
Nice job! That evil cliffhanger though lol
nickfekette chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
Nice job on the story! Keep up the good work!
slydog17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is a very interesting story idea- I'm very excited to see how it turns out!
Anonymemb R. Cooper chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
Yes! Finally!
nickfekette chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
Nice job... Very entertaining.
nekolover3 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
you updated! finally!
SketchyxNinja chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Oh crap, I can't see them getting out of this.

Nice introduction to the enemy. Although, I'd really like to see more thought and detail. Like what is going on in everyone's head, what they're thinking etc.

Can't wait til the next chapter!
nekolover3 chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Anonymemb R. Cooper chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Finally! I had to wait like 2 months! Anyways, great story! Love the plot twist!
LucidWriter chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Wow! I read it all and I just started yesterday! Excellent work! I hope you continue!
SpanishRainbow chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
I enjoyed your story. I hope you will update the story soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
This is an exciting story! Independent of the Sly 4 plot, but hey! It's still good.
foxchick1 chapter 18 . 5/3/2013