Reviews for Happiness
ooohhh...
so so beautiful.
thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I freakin love all your stories ive read them all but please im beggin u here update Rocker Sex God asap!
astha22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh My GAWD! I just... needed to get that out of my system.

You know what I loved best about this story? The way Damon thinks, talks, etc. You caught the coolness (or should I say the hotness? After all, Ian is TC Male hottie :P ) bang on.

It was an amazing read. And finally, finally, Elena did NOT screw up a Delena moment. Hallelujah. It was perfect, that ending. So beautiful, it almost made me cry.

I wish you were Julie Plec. I really do. No one was OOC, everyone finally sorted their feelings out, and they lived happily ever after. Literally.

B-E-A-utiful! Keep up the awesome work.

P.S. : Just FYI, I am one of those unfortunate people who read your profile... :)
Thanks for a good read.
Delena DEstined,
Astha.
Bitcheesquared chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awwww! Loved this, your character voices are just so spot on!
I'll be putting you in my favs and keeping an eye out for more.
LokYa chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww, this o/s is so sad, but happy that we have hope at the end.

Thanks for the wonderful story, we need this hopefulness to pull us through this hiatus.
mak75231 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Thanks for the cookies, for staying up until 4 am, and for skipping all the ridiculous lore of what happened after the Big Death(s)! We all all so eagerly awaiting Season 4, and I've ready several peeps take on what they think might happen, but this is the first one to skip forward in time. You have Caroline banter nailed cold! Caroline's line, "Sacrifice her own happiness for the sake of someone else's?" I was screaming at the screen "Have you MET Elena?" lol This was the first time I ever pictured Stefan and Caroline together-kinda weird! lol Thanks for the one-shot!
Wendell27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
FINALLY GIVING YOU A PROPER REVIEW HERE! :D

I can't thank you enough for dedicating this fic to me (and Lianne) :) I couldn't be more happy that my gifset was actually a thing in this fic, it's so awesome :D

This fic is perfection in every sense of the word. The pace, the lines, the characters... I could see them on these scenes, I could even hear their voices :) It's a fic I'll love forever and just hope something even close to this happens :D Again, thank you so much for this masterpiece 3 Steroline and Delena thank you for doing them justice :D And after posting this, I'm going to read it again xD
ochun chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I am typing this in tears. I have legitimate tears streaming down my face. I don't know how you do it but you do it each and every time perfectly. YOU MAKE ME LIKE STEFAN YOU MAKE ME INTERESTED IN STEFAN'S LOVE LIFE I WANT CAROLINE AND STEFAN TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A MILLION BABIES HOW DO YOU DO THIS? So I've read like a million post s3 stories and yours has a very different feel to it. A good feel. I don't know how to exactly explain but it's like a more positive vibe? More simple. Less doom and gloom but not too fluffy either. I LOVED Damon and Elena's conversation by the bridge I think it was. I actually want to spam it to the writers it's so brilliant. I'd love for Damon and Elena on the show to have a moment on the bridge like Matt and Elena did in 'Our Town'. I loved the Stefan and Caroline moment in the coffee shop so adorable3 And thank you for including smut you didn't have to do that but you did you spoil us too much3 Thank you again for sharing i LOVE reading long one shots they make me feel EVERYTHING. I hope you never stop writing for these characters no matter how much Julie Plec might troll us for the rest of our lives. I'm still holding out hope for season 9 THIS WILL ALL HAPPEN YOU HEAR ME.
- Bella/Mari/ asuperslut
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
ARGH! I loved this. The progression of both couples coming together felt so natural. I wish this wasn't just a one-shot. I like this world where Elena isn't an ass-hat.
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Absolutely loved this! I was waiting for someone to write a O/S based on that photoset and I'm so happy it was you! You handled the journey flawlessly! Amazing job!
moonandstar331 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great one shot! I loved it! It had the perfect blend of sweet and spicy! I look forward to more like this!
Dez2sweet chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I definitely loved that! I'll be honest, I was hesitant to read it at first, I'm not sure why but I was but I decided to read it anyway because I think all of your work is amazing! anyway, I decided to read it and although it took me practically all day, I really enjoyed it, I just really enjoy stories in Damon's POV and stories written by you. I'm glad that Caroline amd Stefan can be happy together but I'm even happier that Damon and Elena can be happy together. This oneshot is definitely going on my favorites list. :)
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
My hero! This was just...perfect dear, congratulations for your amazing and - I assume - heard work. It's been a delight reading tis, thank you!