Reviews for Mediocrity
DJinTheHOUse chapter 3 . 3/30
i really like it and it is really intresting.

dj out.
Unknown chapter 5 . 2/1
Hallauya it was platinum not silver!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
-sighs sadly- i am glad i found this there then... Other than that it is very good.
RebeliousOne chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Thanks for the link. I read the next chapter and I hope that Harry proves his innocence by magical oath in front of everyone. That and I would love it if Siri used his political power to help Harry. The last thing he needs is the press against him. Then again, if most of England is against him, it would be that much easier for him to leave when the time comes.

If he is forced to compete, at least he can count on his fellow champions for help especially Victor. Since Cedric and the other two champions as well as Madame Maxine believed Harry, it should not be as bad even if Harry feels he does not have to prove himself by giving an oath even if I think that would solve problems he does not need. It would not surprise me if Dumbles were to announce that Harry entered his name in and Harry would have no choice since the sheep believe in Dumbles too much. Showing him up for lying would be awesome if you choose to do it that way.

I just hope that Dumbles gets his. How dare he treat Harry that way after the hell he put him through. His so called head of house needs a wake up call as well. It would be amusing if Harry changed houses to the Puffs (only if Cedric convinces them that Harry is innocent) and they can be proud to have two champions. Any house would be better if Minnie and the Griffs shun him. If that happens AGAIN, it is about time he shuns them as well.

I hope you continue this even if it is on another website. Would you mind alerting us here when you update?
MusicxButterflyX chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
I can't wait for more of this story to come out. I'm really loving them. Also, is AFFN adult and is your screen name the same? Thanks 3 Keep writing :)
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
WOW! THIS STORY CAPTURED MY ATTENTION FULLY AND I TRULY ENJOYED READING IT. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! THANK YOU!
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Great fic so far :)
Namine Nobody Kiari chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
I have to say I love your work, I read it all and can not wait for more. I can't wait to see who you pair him up with.
Namine Nobody Kiari chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
I-ate-a-panadol chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
hiiiiiiiiii \O/ I'm interested to be your beta 3 I'm not sure if you've found one already but if you haven't, I would be more than happy to help! (: I've edited a portion of this chapter to prove my worth haha!

Harry ate his fill and picked at his desert, with an air of nonchalance, ignoring the petty and childish comments his housemates roared across the table. Harry held no interest in their brutish mannerisms and shallow comments about the guests. Lewd thoughts of his peers, evident on their faces, while they ogled at the foreign guests and thoughtless remarks spouted merely further emphasized their ignorance of the meaning behind the displays.

The students lacked any true understanding behind the performances. They were all mesmerized by the aesthetics, failing to see the meanings behind the performances. All the students thought of the display as a platform for the foreign students to impress the British, and indeed, they were impressed. The students were impressed by the sheer beauty and elegance displayed; the wrong aspect of the performance they should have observed.

Beauxbatons and Drumstrang didn't put on the performance with the sole purpose of flaunting their grace and virility; no. They were showcasing the depth of their pools of raw magic, and their ability to draw the power and control it. Not a single delegate was present for naught; they were all the cream of the crop and every individual had evidently earned their right to be part of the delegation.

No, the performance wasn't merely a whimsical showcase on the part of the foreign delegations; it was also a warning to Hogwarts. It was a reminder that the Triwizard tournament was not only for socializing and creating bonds amogst wizards and witches internationally, but also a vicious competition between the three countries, and that they were not to be taken lightly.

They had set the bar for the competition; and with that, challenging Hogwarts to rise up to their standards and prove their competence.

And despite the unmistakable message behind the performance, Hogwarts has no idea.

I do hope that there isn't too many changes. I spotted quite a few grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes throughout the whole story, and I felt that a lot of the sentences could have been constructed better so I tweaked a lot of it _

Hope it's okay 3
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
AWESOME fic! I LOVE where this is going! Sad that Marius' pack had to die though...
I love how Harry is more knowing than the others at Hogwarts. How he recognized the powerful challenge for what it was, but the majority didn't! AWESOME!
How will Krum react to HIS Harry being chosen? Not to mention the other Worslens? They are all Doms aren't they? How will they react to the sub being in harms way?
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I love it! Uh-oh, I wonder what's going to happen now?!
Niji-neko chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Gah, his name came out, will the school turn on him? :O
I know you said the mates were defined, but are you going to make 'em sweat? ;3
darkblue91 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
LOVE IT :D
j6Sa1014 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
LOVE ITTTTT! Please keep updating!