Reviews for My Big Fat Quarian Wedding
zxramb chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I know this is technically complete, but I (and probably many others as well) would love to see at least one more chapter of this fic. To see tali and shepard's lives as they prepare for there new family and to see al the hijinks that ensue. :)
Kei chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
You know, I never played Mass Effect and I've never bothered to learn the history of the story/characters of the games before I stumbled upon this...But I can safely say after reading this that I loved every moment of being in their shoes. Masterfully done. :)
Jack Trader chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
For humor and the solution to the dilemma created, well done. A bit unrealistic, but as it was written to be humorous, that's excusable.
Jack Trader chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Okay, this was FUNNY. I chuckled the whole way through. The best line was the reference to dance itself becoming a sapient being. That was very clever. Don't think the Kal without his shirt would have evoked that reaction from me if my wife had tried that. In fact there would have been a very big fight right afterwards, and no date. Otherwise, solving the problem by Shepherd driving the Mako back home was a very clever resolution to the problem.
JA Baker chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Speaking as someone who was never able to really get into the Mass Effect games... I liked this story, I really did.
Abyssal Angel chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
...that bit with Miranda having re-engineered Shepherd's sex so that he can get her pregnant... makes a really scary amount of sense. It even explains her propensity for wearing ridiculously revealing clothes anytime we see her, which is always when she's around Shepherd... *sweatdrop*
Tequila Se'lai chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
god i lol'd so hard X'D
The Struggling Warrior chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I don't know what to say about was funny, though.
strider-of-porcupines chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
but will there be more?
xXimmortalXx chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
"Oh relax Shepard. You make it sound like I made you impregnate Tali with a mutant hybrid that will eventually tear it's way through her chest and create an army of rape monsters. Cerberus closed down that project decades ago." From her tone, it was impossible to determine whether she was joking or not.

No but I think she is one of the rape monsters...
jakmi chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This fic is hilarious and surprisingly accurate in humor to the series.

Could you write more pleereaaase1!
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This was High-Larious! I'm just ticked it took me this long to get around to reading this fic.

Samuez chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Haha. NICE
Darklooshkin chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Next up; the marriage? Oh please, let there be more of this craziness. And the references in the Geth names! Yao Guai? Well, I guess Rannoch time would be capital wasteland time too by that stage.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
We call this an epic fail, at least for Shepard which is odd because I thought he would be in a dream come true but then again...Miranda is pysico in this soooo...yeah. Epic fail. Amazing job in this story by the way.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »