Reviews for My Big Fat Quarian Wedding
JA Baker chapter 1 . 1/21
Speaking as someone who was never able to really get into the Mass Effect games... I liked this story, I really did.
Abyssal Angel chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
...that bit with Miranda having re-engineered Shepherd's sex so that he can get her pregnant... makes a really scary amount of sense. It even explains her propensity for wearing ridiculously revealing clothes anytime we see her, which is always when she's around Shepherd... *sweatdrop*
Tequila Se'lai chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
MAKE LOVE TO MEEE!
god i lol'd so hard X'D
The Struggling Warrior chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I don't know what to say about that...it was funny, though.
strider-of-porcupines chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
but will there be more?
xXimmortalXx chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
"Oh relax Shepard. You make it sound like I made you impregnate Tali with a mutant hybrid that will eventually tear it's way through her chest and create an army of rape monsters. Cerberus closed down that project decades ago." From her tone, it was impossible to determine whether she was joking or not.

No but I think she is one of the rape monsters...
jakmi chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This fic is hilarious and surprisingly accurate in humor to the series.

Could you write more pleereaaase1!
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This was High-Larious! I'm just ticked it took me this long to get around to reading this fic.

Cheers!
Samuez chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Haha. NICE
Darklooshkin chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Next up; the marriage? Oh please, let there be more of this craziness. And the references in the Geth names! Yao Guai? Well, I guess Rannoch time would be capital wasteland time too by that stage.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
We call this an epic fail, at least for Shepard which is odd because I thought he would be in a dream come true but then again...Miranda is pysico in this soooo...yeah. Epic fail. Amazing job in this story by the way.
dan chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh come on. This can't be all. I was having too much fun. lol
Matt chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Three words: This. Is. Hilarious! Here are a few more words! You sir, have created a perfect scenario that I would give anything to see it made into a Youtube video! (Only if it was well done though...)
I hope to see moar!
Zanegar chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Alright Shepard... Show me on the doll where she touched you... I love this fic! Instafave!
Morbious20 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Awesome chapter had a great laugh.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »