Reviews for I'm mad
A Brony chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Look, this is a pretty good crossover. But, it's a crossover, specificly with Animaniacs, which you didn't mention at all. The person below me think's that this was all your idea, and your author's note supports that thought. Sure, you labled it as paroady and the title matched the song from the show, but you give no credit to Animaniacs at all. You're assuming that everyone's seen Animaniacs, which is not a good assumtion to make when making a paroady. You need to give credit were credit's due, and you need to either update your author's note or the summary and specificly mention that this is an Animaniacs paroady. You might want to move this to the crossover section of the site as well. I'm not trying to flame you, as I do think it's pretty good, but I'm angry because, to be frank, your lying by not crediting the source material. You're taking all the credit, wheater you ment to or not. In short, be honest, and credit Animaniacs.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Loved the story. And for people who don't know, this is a parody of Animaniacs which is why everything rhymes.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I was so confused but I was laughing so hard that I don't care LOL...love how you made Zecora's speech for the entire story, this was very cute and new, the only thing I'm confused about was the fact that you said elbows...I don't think ponies have elbows...but this was very great, I really enjoyed this story, Seventh, LOL Sweetie Belle...best CMC and my favorite filly EVER!