Reviews for Robin
More! This story is crazy good! Please continue! You could call Desmond Blockbuster.(Creative, right?)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
cool story please update this awesome story soon!
Me again.wow chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Hi there, this one was okay. Maybe because I read it in a hurry - or maybe because I know you have to lay a foundation for the story coming up, and let's face it foundations are not all that exciting. That being said - I like the story alot and am waiting in great anticipation for the next chapter.
Sappho's cat chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Well, I'm still more of a third person fan myself-not that there was anything wrong with your first person chapter here. I wouldn't be against you using both, if you wanted too. But generally, I prefer third person because I like to have all the characters' reactions shown fairly objectively. I dunno.. Whatever makes the updates come faster, eh?

Nicknames.. Oh dear this will be embarrassing but I must try. It's too tempting!
-Desiree
-rollypolly
-rolando
-Ro-lardo

Yeah. That's all I got.

Sc :)
starfire25 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
i actually enjoy reading in first person. it feels more personal. and i love writing in the first person as well. how about rolly-polly? haha. i really don't know. anyway, post more soon.
JesseGlennFan chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Well hey there, my friend! It sure feels like a long time. Anyways, I finished Runo meets Shrek and I started my first re- write. Again, sorry for the late review!
NightWindAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I totally squealed when they said robin at the end ;D
Anonanon-chan chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
:D ROOBINNNN! I can't wait to see how this fic turns out! It's really good so far! Keep up the good work! I like how you actually used Richard Grayson. Most of the robin fics I've read here have been about Tim or Jason or even an OC. Dick will always be my favorite
fan obsessive chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
interesting how things are unfolding can't wait to read more (yes do the dinnner scene). Love your writting fanbird! Wow
1st fan of yours chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love how you write, you have such attention to the little details (David-Hater, Pied-Piper love how you explained them). You really get the emotion behind the action. Can't wait to read more - btw who is Blake?
WOW
Sappho's cat chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Thanks for the cookies! There's nuthin like snacking on cookies while reading a chapter of fanfic :)

I love you for saying 'dickybird' in the theater.

Dicky bird sure has a lot of reasons to hate criminals. 'leaving his past behind'. Heh. He's tying in his two greatest losses into his new name. I can't blame him.

I vote for the dinner scene. In my mind, it probably won't do a lot to advance the plot, but it'll probably be entertaining! Do what you want! Just keep writing!

Thanks for the speedy update!
talk-ape chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
So awesome! I can tell this is gonna be real lengthy and detailed awesome fic
starfire25 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
very interesting. i'd rather you skip past the dinner scene. cool. you've literally turned john blake into robin. keep it up.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome this is amazing!
Sappho's Cat chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm definitely interested to see how this turns out. (And who this mysterious 'blake' person is).

Lookin' forward to the next installment!