Reviews for The Pyrotechnic Princess
Aotrs Commander chapter 2 . 2/6
Pfft*ahahahahahahaha!*

Oh, Jubilee!

(Now, if only this was not, apparently, the view of most of the actual writers at Marvel...)

Also, and I would not EVER say this about any other person or character, fictional or otherwise, in the history of ever... But Jubilee in a maid's uniform? Hmm...

Hang on, I recognise that screen name from pony! X-Men as well? I really must have a closer look at your collected works...!
Bahahahahaa! This entire thing is hysterical! :D
FreaKill chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Didn't watch/read any Xmen in long time, so maybe I'm missing something, but I found myself hoping she'd actually find a way to make them all just as miserable in revenge.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Hilarious! This is definitely one of the reasons I keep reading you fics.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
LOL!
Tokyo Fox chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Bwhahaha! Kind-of funny even for a Jubilee fan like me but I like the part of Jubes being forced to dress in a maid outfit..Cos-play anyone?and whlie I hope that marvel does something about curing jubes of that vampire nonsense..The girl simply don't work as a vampire..I don't know if she'll get back her firecracker powers in spite of what marvel has to say.. I wonder she will be dressed in -girl? something UNsexy? Something Cos-play?..Imagens jubes dressed as belldandy, sailor scout, 1880's female, cow-girl..not to be mistaken for cowgirl which is westen garb...Devil-girl? Angel? The lst could go on and on..In any case thanks for the laugh but however don't just stick her with emabarressing male/female moments..Add some female/female..Though from the way Scott reacted maybe that was what he was thinking..Bad boy!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
well their nothing wrong with her useing her powers hat way is their? and Im a bit confused is Scot dateing Emma or Jean?

funny wish you had added more of it but this was good
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
The curse of having inflexible limited powers.
kyugan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
hilarious, absolutely hilarious.
...as a matter of fact, doesn't Logan have a room in his mind called 'X-Men I've slept with?' I know that Emma came across a room entitled Sexual fantasies which had SEVERAL women waiting for 'Logan' in a room full of bondage gear when she was trying to save his mind from a demon.
...

Then again, that might have been Wolverine fucking with her head.
MisterSP chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*sniffles* Poor Jubilee! She can't even get nailed by the resident man-whore!

It's so sad...