Reviews for Sleeves
494dwangel chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
omg...this is soooooo awesome and epic and original...you know i am a huge fan of the impala p-o-v stories and now after you have done this i am sure another fandom sub-genre of story plot has been born...
wayunlucky13 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I love the love between the 2 pieces of outerwear, the part where the jacket says the worst thing that can happen to clothing was excellent. I'm sad that Dean avoided looking at the jacket, but it makes sense... it was probably too much to bare.
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Wow. I was not sure what to expect going into this but holy crap. I am impressed.
SardonicShipper chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Very creative story idea. I liked it.
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
My God, this is very cute Vhan :D Trenchcoat's emotions :D Me likey!
Sundanst chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
It reminds me a little of the TARDIS.

I adore Castiel's trench coat. This is a wonderful story.
Poodle chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Writing from the perspective of the trench coat is pretty innovative!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh, I frikkin loved this... It's well-written and has a good feel to it... And it's easy to read and understand...
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Epic! Absolutely epic! I mean it! That's pretty much the first good story I read about Supernatural! You are a genius! I'm no fcking kidding! I adore Cas's coat and making it like some sort of fairytale is absolutely amazing! It's so rare to find things so creative and well written. Very light style making you just fly into the story and drink in every single word. You did amazing job on that one. Hope you write more of those creative stuff! I really do!
hikarilightz chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
oh mai lawd. i never read anything like this! it was beautiul! ;u; I absolutely loved reading from the trenchcoat's point of view. it even felt the love between dean and cas. they're just meant to be.. ;u; i also loved how the trenchcoat had feelings for the leather jacket. xD
awesome story!
MQDK chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was a great little fairytale. Actually, kinda reminded me of the tone of a Hans Christian Andersen-fairytale. Very well told.
Loved it!
IluthraDanar chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Interesting story. I've read them about the Impala and her thoughts, now the coat has thoughts too.
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That is soooo cute -squeal- xD lol I love this drabble to pieces! good job D