Reviews for Sir
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I loved this! I agree, I love this friendship, too, and there are too little fanfics that deal with this. I mean, come on! They're a team, they're like family! You'd think Robin and Beast Boy would have a lot more interaction... Lovely story, could easily see it played out in the series. Nice job! :)
RobinGirlWonder347 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yay! I like! :D
MarleneGrayson chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great Story! When I first clicked on it I wasn't too sure I would like it but ended up loving it:) Good Job
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Nice story. I always wished Robin and Beastboy could discover their similarities somehow.
MaeDay In Hell chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow! I thought this was great! Love it so much! I think it's adorable, how you portrayed their relationship just starting out! Beast Boy in that episode is even more adorable than usual! XD He's just so innocent and sweet and kickbutt all at once, you know? *U* Totally amazing! LOVE this so much! Gosh, and getting into the angsty stuff...SO CUTE! *U* Bonding over Bats and Mento and everything? I never really brought that together before (only saw one or so Doom Patrol episodes, and that was only part), and it's actually really interesting to see how their pasts are so similar (yet they have really different personalities despite them...)! *U* Rock on! This was AMAZING! Love how Robin seemed to warm up to the kid throughout the fic! Everything seemed so in-character for when they're just starting out! *U* Rock on!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is great. Great work. Excellent one-shot.
minichurros123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really like this story. Now if only they could put a little more of a brother relationship between BB and Robin.
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice! I loved the conversation between the two friends. It was obvious that even though BB always got on Robin's nerves, Robin still appreciated his friendship...most of the time lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh, yay! I love the Teen Titans! I loved the episode 'Go!' It's one of my favorites. This was an awesome story! I say that to much... but it was!