Reviews for The Vampire's Daughter
dazzleglo chapter 49 . 7/14
What did she paint. I thought nk we need a Carlisle pov.
jupiter2005 chapter 49 . 7/12
i hope that whatever happens that emmett doesnt find out and hold it against her. also hope that she gets better and her and edward can move forward with their relationship. keep up the good work.
sujari6 chapter 49 . 7/9
Seems she's still got a lot of healing to do.
willowfaust chapter 48 . 7/8
glad to see u again
dazzleglo chapter 48 . 7/5
Oh my she painted the person who haunts her sleeping and waking hours.
jupiter2005 chapter 48 . 7/5
oh man i hope they can sniff out who did that to her painting or she can realize that she is the one who did that. also hope that it helps her with her nightmares. keep up the good work.
debbie chapter 48 . 7/4
I hope you update soon
Seriously that's it. One thing I disliked about twilight was how she forgave h with no thought. I find that to be unbelievable not that she forgave but that she forgave so quickly
sujari6 chapter 48 . 7/4
She's got a long recovery ahead.
Shilara chapter 48 . 7/3
Love it!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 47 . 6/25
Please update
Shilara chapter 47 . 6/19
Love this story!
Debbie Hicks chapter 47 . 3/14
That night it happened the Machine Someone Whisper Quen Serenity heed my prayers I Beg you to CURSE BELLA CULLEN AS A KINDRED! it happened their Machine Removied but as all of with the Wolf pace then suddenly Five Crunches later by alien magic but it happened I Snapped awake had Anime Crimson Eye was a Growling and it happened Attacked them causing more major Damage with them was not human had to Attack the Vulcans and Took all of their lives with them but Bit their unborn Children but more than two thousands and hundreads of as all of all of blood by Killing them in Seconds but gained Scarlet eyes with their own it happened Hissed very too vicious but wild had blood on the mouth the Newspapers reported a Newly-made Vampire Killed them by Draining their own blood both each both overdosing but wearing from the Lost Boys then the Vampires were with members Fled to support me and them then it Came too soon was a Combination of youma blood and Vulcan blood merged but it happened myself was tainted but polluted but it happened the Goddess turn my blood into Vampire blood I was not human anymore but a Original like on The Vampire Diaries Alice oh my GOD! Her vision came true we Adopted a Original she Murdered Vulcans Suddenly Exposing my own twin piercing teeth were taped fangs and it came too soon I was unaging by her deadliest curse looked older our twin teeth are what it fused I taped your teeth to see that our Secret was Cloistered ouch we rise mistress of the night you are our Queen of the dead walks in human form we hear and obey my lady of the underworld oh my god they are your Guards we have kids they are teenagers but look Sixteen but they are breeders you what they turned us into Vampires she is unable to have kids it happened to us with them suddenly Attacked! but You broken our law you must be DESTROYED WITH THE EACH BOTH WITH THE EACH BOTH FELIX! That it happened Killed us/them as all of them Thrown into flames with the Machine then it came too soon with as all of them had the Prizes Removed with the Murdered Nomads as all of the machine with us/them suddenly caused us/them to reappear but cracking outside but it happened with as all of them suddenly The reappeared taken from America but had the very as all places with the other ones then it happen breaking free but it came too son but never reappeared again but as all of them squirming screaming cursing spells were used and suddenly it causing me with as all of them to have IVF Children too early but it came too late but it Destroyed with ourselves gaining a very large but more monstrous city-state but it was gone but it happened lost the ablity to have kids but it came too soon but they aged into adults too latte but turned as all of the Vulcans but slipped outside but it went SNAP! Reincarnated us/them invisible but was unheard or not seen lost the bodies to them Again but it caused us/them to have a rude Awakening haunting them deeply their dreams and Desires I was a Succubus haunted one married man but needed his energy I remain very calm began gathering My truest awakening shining light it really happened but suddenly acted like a Antarean from Cocoon I it was real he Screamed of a Vampire but it came too late wearing my specialized headband it burped primp but lady-like but ate his soul Sir! oh no Momma mia she had him for lunch with as all of the married men a Succubus they ran faster crap she had them for breakfast drained of Energy Oh my god Bella fear me Mortal I am Bellona great goddess of Calm and Strife the newspapers reported a Succubus was me had them drained not blood but Energy led a peaceful movement but it came too soon they had alien looking kids from our dreams and desires the Volturi were furious about our new lifestyles it came too late we were Immortal could haunt again.
tiffanythibedeau chapter 47 . 3/2
Love it please update soon
TexasTurtle chapter 47 . 12/23/2014