Reviews for Ghost Warrior
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 17 . 1/21
Not bad.
Ragnarok666 chapter 17 . 1/19
Ah, to think you mix the Dominion with the Protoss. Not a good combination given Mengsk's ways of demonizing others.

As for regards to Andrew's Q for WHY no one has challenged Mengsk, the Dominion GENERALS aren't resocialized, but the problem is Mengsk designed the government system so that if he goes, all you get is anarchy. That's why only Valerian could get to the throne without such a thing happening.

You also have to remember that Mengsk DID keep things in order, however much the people disliked him for it.

As a heads up for you, do you think you can take a look at "We Are Who We Choose to Be" by Rainbowhawk1993? When you reach the last chapter (chapter 10), look at his author's note, you'll see why.
Sixsamchaos chapter 17 . 1/19
Now the drama is unfolding. In the manga, Tosh left the Dominion because Nova and the others were mind wiped after the chaos on the zerg infested planet. He needs to see how rotten Mengsk is. The only way I can see that happening is him seeing the experiments on the protoss and terran prisoners. In fact, an even bigger impact would be Alejandro's experimentation. This will probably be the same with the other trainees too.
Sixsamchaos chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
HAHA! Good to see you're still alive! I like how the new chapter progresses. Will Andrew take Elena and try to reveal the truth to her? Will Grey Team have the fated reunion that will shake their very faith in the Dominion? Will they see the truth? Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ragnarok666 chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
So far the training seems to be going very well, given the way Raynor is acting towards Nova, I'm curious if she'll eventually begin to see him as a fatherly figure to her or something.

Remember, right now Nova is only about 16 in your fic, whereas Raynor is like 30 or 31, so the age difference is there.

You did good for this chapter, deathwing. I'll continue to wait for updates (I've been dealing with other issues on my end, hence why my fic is still on hiatus, but I don't plan to abandon it).
izwan chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Hmmm, I wonder when Tosh & friends are going cross path with Nova and the Gang.
It's already 15 chapters and yet no sign on whether or not a reunion will happen in an immediate future.

So instead of hybrids, Mengsk was attempting to create an alternative to Kerrigan.
That could work in my opinion though I wonder if in the end there will be some sort of 'demonstration' not unlike what we saw in HotS mission 1.
We saw the outcome of that mission and what Kerrigan was trying to emphasize.
On the other hand if that experiment is a success, Mengsk will have an immediate access to the most powerful faction in Koprulu Sector, provided Kerrigan managed to be defeated.
Speaking of which, even until now you still refrain from pushing Kerrigan into the spotlight.
With that kind of development happened on Mengsk side, you may need to write something about her since what Mengsk was doing concerned greatly with her as well.
Ragnarok666 chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
Nice, Nova is finally about to go up against the Dominion with the Raiders. Looking forward to see how this will turn out.

And please continue to wait for my fic, deathwing. Work has been crazy here, it's just not letting up, please continue to wait, k?
izwan chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
wow! Your updates are already at snail pace and now its gonna get even slower?!
That's okay though.
College is more important than a fanfic so you better concentrate more to that.
We don't want you to sacrifice your future just for a hobby.
Ragnarok666 chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Don't worry about slow updates. I'm sorry I broke my promise for updating my fic, but things have been less than optimal lately. Rest assured though, it is NOT my intent to give up my fic yet, so please be patient, ok? I just need to squeeze out time to write. I refuse to abandon my fic so easily.

I'm curious why you brought Koronis into this fic. He belonged to Shadow of the Xel'Naga, and met a less than fortunate death there...
Sixsamchaos chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Now this is something I have waited for for a long time. This development is something to consider, especially since the irony of the situation is thick for our Ghost Trainee. As for Tosh, his training exercise would most likely end up in the discovery of the Dominion's treachery, while he also rescues his comrade. He will either fight against the Protoss or the Raiders or face the emotional drama of finding Nova and Andrew alive and well. It will be interesting to see him become a ghost for the Raiders instead of becoming a Specter. There is also the fact that the other ghosts would have to rely on each other to survive.
drmonicblood chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
protoss eh? intresting twist. another good chapter, looking forward to more.
Ragnarok666 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
It's good to see this chapter, deathwing. Have to admit, this "after the rebellion ends" is something still debated, goes for HotS too. With Mengsk gone, the Raiders have no more purpose to exist, so it remains to be seen what will happen.

Not sure how your rebellion will go here though.

Either way, this chapter was well done. And as a heads up, I still intend to update my fic sometime this month, please be patient...
Sixsamchaos chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Another great chapter worth the wait, although a bit short to my opinion. I just know the 'Oh Shit' moment is happening very soon with the Ghost Trainees. I wonder if Andrew and Nova could convince team grey to join up with the Raiders along with Elena. If you allow it to happen, then I'm all for it. She could actually teach psionics to those with futures rather than deaths.
darkstar2311 chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Nice story I am truly enjoying it!
izwan chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
This is good! Keep going! :P

You call this short? Just look at my fic.
There's a whole new definition of shortness in there.

I'm not going to comment on the 'Ghost Academy' part since I'm not sure where it will eventually leads.
It seems that there's something blooming happened between Nova and Andrew.
It will be interesting to see once Tosh being added into the mix.
Raynor in one hand seemed manage to accept Andrew pretty well.
I would have thought that Andrew would remind him much about his own deceased son and thus affected the way Raynor treated him.
As of Nova, its a known fact that she reminded Raynor much about Kerrigan but since Raynor had only just met her, that trait would of course won't be apparent at first.
Raynor also had the knack to attract unusual women especially those psionic capable ones to him.
I'm not sure whether or not you will make use of this trait of his though.

In term of writing wise, it's simple and very easy to follow.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »