Reviews for Ghost Warrior
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 23 . 3/11
It has been more then a year.
KuramaFTW chapter 23 . 3/11
It sure has been a while, feels like a year since the last update. Anyways great chapter, it looks like Andrew is slowly starting to develop feelings for Nova, keep up the great work and update soon.
pt1oef chapter 23 . 3/10
I thought you abandoned this story! Welcome back. It's good to see your story continues.
drmonicblood chapter 23 . 3/10
nice to see this update.

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned it before but I like how you sprinkle in lore bits all through out the chapter. like the guns.

I look forward to your next chapter.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 23 . 3/10
nice
pt1oef chapter 22 . 5/28/2016
I wish to borrow your character setting to save time from creating new characters but I have no use of Dominion character in short period.

Everything is fine.
pt1oef chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
Surprised to see Amon so early. Other things are just as same as canon but it's glad to see Tosh hiding his discovery.
pt1oef chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
This seems to be a better change.
pt1oef chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
Poor Alejandro, I thought he could survive like how Kerrigan did after series of changes.

You successfully made me feeling myself evil by your description about that mad scientist: Doctor Friedrich Genzke.

However, my story about how another woman becoming another Queen of Blades have been developing already. Sooner or later, she will become another kind of worse enemy to Ghost.

Unfortunately, there are no details about Nova Covert Ops, so it is difficult to predict how she interact with Nova.
pt1oef chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
There are far more things to write about old friends became enemies.

Everything is just fine.
pt1oef chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
Spare Tosh live was right but Andrew just behaved too good guy.
pt1oef chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
These were good battle scenes and the story became more and more interesting. Far better than what I expected in Chapter 1.
pt1oef chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
Creating new Queen of Blades and new infested Terran always be a very very attractive topic. Far more fascinating than Ghost to me if there are enough brand new imaginations and plans. I'm writing very hard around this topic and I like to know what you will bring out in the following chapters.

You did good relationship development on Nova.
pt1oef chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
Far better and better than what originally happened.
pt1oef chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
The description of Nova and Delta in Raider is quite nice.