Reviews for Ghost Warrior
Nalsala chapter 19 . 2/9
this is realy good , hope you'll continue this soon the only real problem i saw is a couple of typo here and there but overall everything is interesting and well done but you should probably flesh out some of the support caracter more, some of them are really nothing more than named grunt , i mean some of the trainee are named but nothing else we know almost nothing of what they can do, what are their motivation, ... but that only apply to like3-4 people and one of them is dead now so well not that much of a problem , keep up the good work
Daikuno Mao chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
This is a great story. It's very well written and has a great plot. Keep up the great work!
PlaguedAmbition chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Very, very well written. It is the little details that the author adds, that make the difference between an okay story and a great story. You are dooming good work and I love the small interactions, along with the clouded emotions that Nova seems to have. Againg very well do and keep it up.
WoodenAuto chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Great chapter! Now this is gonna be awesome. Personally, I want Andrew to learn about his past one way or another. I think he goes to that mad scientists office and maybe finds some kind of data, a chip or something which gives him and exact record of his past and family. Assuming he has any. Anyway, keep writing and do it ASAP! I wanna read more! Best of luck!
Wolfhunter107 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I think I see what Andrew's doing here...
Sixsamchaos chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Now, this is a development that was not expected. Originally, Genzken was supposed to be killed by the protoss/terran hybrid, namely Zero. However, the introduction of Captain Nero actually being Duran/Narud or someone similar to him makes things a bit more complicated. Tosh and the others would no doubt see what the Dominion has been doing here. Unfortunately, it will take time for them to see the full extent. Nova needed time before she switched sides. I would suggest Gray Team and their Perceptor go onboard the Hyperion where there is more evidence. Meeting Raynor would also be an interesting experience, as it will prove that the Dominion is lying about the so-called terrorist. In addition, I had always wondered how a conversation between Raynor and a much younger Tosh would be different to the interaction seen in Wings of Liberty.
Ragnarok666 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Still trying to work out the spare time out of job hunting to write, DeathWing. Just like what you said in your A/N, real life issues are an utter pain.

You know, I realized that for the whole "higher power" concept that Nero said in this chapter, it's entirely possible that Blizzard is messing with our heads. It was never PROVEN in HotS that Emil Narud is Samir Duran, even though this was heavily hinted. Therefore, if they're actually different, it's possible that the "higher power" Duran serves isn't Amon at all, but rather someone even MORE powerful...
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Not bad.
KuramaFTW chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
finally, I'm glad to see this chapter finally come out. But man what sick bastard, that guy needed to die but its too bad Andrew couldn't find anything out about his past. As for Nero I'm guessing he is working with Narude and Amon. Well anyways keep up the amazing work and update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
wake up go on the story Ghost Warrior
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
WAKE UP YOU WAKE UP
KuramaFTW chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
wow man this story is awesome, keep up the great work and update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
more long story
Sixsamchaos chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
A little short, but still an interesting chapter. Andrew is correct that Tosh and the others will only betray the Dominion after undeniable proof. If they see the experiments on the prisoners, including their missing friend, then it is most likely we've got a new ghost team for Raynor's Raiders. Actually, sounds interesting how the teens will handle life on the Hyperion. Elena also seems to be a good person, so she might follow. Captain Nero and his men will most likely be killed, left behind, or taken prisoner. In the manga, the Duriel facility and its people were pretty much taken out by the protoss.
Ragnarok666 chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Quite interesting that you brought in characters from Shadow of the Xel'Naga. It was a good book. Looking forward to see how the next chapter will go.