Reviews for Ghost Warrior
pt1oef chapter 22 . 5/28
I wish to borrow your character setting to save time from creating new characters but I have no use of Dominion character in short period.

Everything is fine.
pt1oef chapter 21 . 5/28
Surprised to see Amon so early. Other things are just as same as canon but it's glad to see Tosh hiding his discovery.
pt1oef chapter 20 . 5/28
This seems to be a better change.
pt1oef chapter 19 . 5/28
Poor Alejandro, I thought he could survive like how Kerrigan did after series of changes.

You successfully made me feeling myself evil by your description about that mad scientist: Doctor Friedrich Genzke.

However, my story about how another woman becoming another Queen of Blades have been developing already. Sooner or later, she will become another kind of worse enemy to Ghost.

Unfortunately, there are no details about Nova Covert Ops, so it is difficult to predict how she interact with Nova.
pt1oef chapter 18 . 5/27
There are far more things to write about old friends became enemies.

Everything is just fine.
pt1oef chapter 17 . 5/27
Spare Tosh live was right but Andrew just behaved too good guy.
pt1oef chapter 16 . 5/27
These were good battle scenes and the story became more and more interesting. Far better than what I expected in Chapter 1.
pt1oef chapter 15 . 5/27
Creating new Queen of Blades and new infested Terran always be a very very attractive topic. Far more fascinating than Ghost to me if there are enough brand new imaginations and plans. I'm writing very hard around this topic and I like to know what you will bring out in the following chapters.

You did good relationship development on Nova.
pt1oef chapter 14 . 5/27
Far better and better than what originally happened.
pt1oef chapter 13 . 5/27
The description of Nova and Delta in Raider is quite nice.
pt1oef chapter 12 . 5/27
Good start for Nova sensible romantic relationship.
pt1oef chapter 11 . 5/27
Raynor made a good call about Delta, everything is great.
pt1oef chapter 10 . 5/27
Your changes to Nova is slow but steady and realistic. This is great.
pt1oef chapter 9 . 5/27
You did great on changing Nova's allegiance.
pt1oef chapter 8 . 5/26
I don't feel disappointed. The combat you wrote is better than some battles I saw in StarCraft FanFiction. I like the changes you makes, they are far better than original one.