Reviews for The Fall of the Sun Hater
Algorhythm1 chapter 12 . 8/23
I am really enjoying this. I found it really disappointing that the game didnt flesh out this ship despite their cute interactions over the course of the story, so I've had plenty of my own ideas, but lack the skill/will to write them down. This incorporates many of the elements I noticed myself and coupled with skilled writing makes it a compelling read. It's a shame the author's computer broke. They said new chapters might take longer than expected, but 2 years of inactivity doesn't instill much hope. Regardless, Mr/Mrs Author, by the time you read this I will have favourited the story and will jump at any chance to read on further. Based on what I know about Daughters of Coldharbour, the next chapter should be a doozy.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
UPDATE
TheNightstriker chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
I really don't know if uour trying to put some anticipation or something but it's working and i'm really waiting to find out what is gonna happen so please ipdate soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Hey your chapters 5 and six are the same
ryeder forbs chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
I have an idea, maybe serana can cure her vampirism.
Jaden chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Haha "my wet lady" I got the double meaning
Budder Knight chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Oh my gods are you okay?
Budder Knight chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I love this fanfiction keep up the great work!
Budder Knight chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Serana and Whitland are so adorable i ship it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
HA
"my wet lady"
i have such a dirty mind
Alden Kessler chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I seriously fewl like I'm reading the tales of my dragonborn. you sir are a great budding writer,keep it up as I can't wait for the next chapter
Zelda maniac 23 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Okay, so this story is really good. I need more, though! I want Serana to be uncursed soon!
You suck chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
You suck the story sucks I hated it and fuck you
nathan.perkins1981 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
A month? You've made us wait a month? That's cruel. Well, we won't beg. We WON'T! We...we...

PLEASE UPDATE! Soon!
We must have more!
Ace of Spies chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Get the fuck out. Are you telling me that a good non abandoned Skyrim fic exists? WAHOOOO!