Reviews for The Fall of the Sun Hater
Hey your chapters 5 and six are the same
ryeder forbs chapter 12 . 3/5
I have an idea, maybe serana can cure her vampirism.
Jaden chapter 4 . 2/11
Haha "my wet lady" I got the double meaning
Budder Knight chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Oh my gods are you okay?
Budder Knight chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I love this fanfiction keep up the great work!
Budder Knight chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Serana and Whitland are so adorable i ship it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
HA
"my wet lady"
i have such a dirty mind
Alden Kessler chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I seriously fewl like I'm reading the tales of my dragonborn. you sir are a great budding writer,keep it up as I can't wait for the next chapter
Zelda maniac 23 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Okay, so this story is really good. I need more, though! I want Serana to be uncursed soon!
You suck chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
You suck the story sucks I hated it and fuck you
nathan.perkins1981 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
A month? You've made us wait a month? That's cruel. Well, we won't beg. We WON'T! We...we...

PLEASE UPDATE! Soon!
We must have more!
Ace of Spies chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Get the fuck out. Are you telling me that a good non abandoned Skyrim fic exists? WAHOOOO!
tom chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Can you please write a bunch more chapters, im super addicted to this story, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Thanks for the update I just got into this and was sad that it only went up to chp11
Aysu chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Yay, an update and it's a good one, too! You have NO idea how much I have been wanting to see an update for this story.

I hope this curse from Molag Bal will not keep them from getting together romantically, that would make me very, very, very sad. Speaking of which, the curse mark looks like a burn, right? Or was it a kind of primitive tattoo-like design... Whelp, looks like I need to do some backtracking/rereading.

I can tell this next chapter is going to be very dark and will speak volumes of Serana's psyche, right? I hope you can get it up soon, keep it up!

Aysu